Xbox Insider Club issue on the Internet

Discus and support Xbox Insider Club issue on the Internet in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all :) I'm an Administrator in the Xbox Insider Club on Xbox I post the Xbox Insider information in the Feed I was using the site on Xbox web... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/killerjames425, Jul 5, 2024.

  1. Xbox Insider Club issue on the Internet


    Hello all Xbox Insider Club issue on the Internet :)

    I'm an Administrator in the Xbox Insider Club on Xbox

    I post the Xbox Insider information in the Feed

    I was using the site on Xbox web site (Now just goes to my Xbox Profile) as the Xbox Companion was shut down and the Xbox app does not have Clubs

    The only way I can post the info in Xbox Insider Feed is by PC

    Mods Please Note: Xbox Employee (My Boss on Xbox Insider0 as me to post here

    Thank you,

    James

    submitted by /u/killerjames425
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/killerjames425, Jul 5, 2024
    #1
  2. kev edin Win User

    xbox updates

    Keep a eye on xbox insider's club . Or Twitter. The best place is insider's on reddit as mentioned above 👍
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

    People can't request to join my private club

    Hey there Christian!

    I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Unfortunately, there is currently no way to change the privacy setting of your Club at this time. You can leave feedback for a request to change the Club type over on the
    Xbox Feedback site.

    Are you able to invite your friends to join your Club? If you're having issues with that as well, you may want to consider re-creating your Club to be Public instead of Private.

    Let us know if you have any other questions! :)

    --------------------------------------

    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  4. gds1972 Win User

    Xbox Clubs Activity feed bug

    Hi

    I have been reading on the Xbox Insider forums that a few people have ben experiencing issues with clubs. And as you say you have submitted a bug report I think you are in the Xbox Insider program and it may be worth checking out the

    Insiders reddit forums.
  5. cherrimonster Win User

    New posts not appearing in club feed

    Do a Power Cicle on your console. If you're an Xbox Insider You should report this bug
    Hi Roninho. The problem is affecting multiple members so I think the issue is on xbox’s side. Members have also said other clubs they’re in seem to be fine. I’ve also checked club settings which shows members are allowed to post to the feed. I did power
    cycle my console just to be sure but no luck. How do I report this as a bug? I’m not an Xbox insider.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

    Xbox app accepting club invites

    Yes you can use Xbox app. If you're a club admin or owner, go to your club either from Clubs menu item from the main menu or drom the friends and clubs tab.

    Once inside the club, scroll towards rhe far right and under manage sub menu tou can accept invites for your group.
Thema:

Xbox Insider Club issue on the Internet

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider Club issue on the Internet - Similar Threads - Insider Club issue

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  6. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...
  7. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  8. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  9. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geĂŻnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  10. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

    in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....