Xbox insider bug lost my alpha skip ahead need resolvment
Discus and support Xbox insider bug lost my alpha skip ahead need resolvment in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I was in alpha skip ahead on my series S, I never left it BUT I sold the series S and upgraded to the series X and the alpha skip ahead was gone,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wetcockinasock, Jun 11, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox insider bug lost my alpha skip ahead need resolvment
Loading...
-
Xbox insider bug lost my alpha skip ahead need resolvment - Similar Threads - insider bug lost
-
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
Had to reapply again to be an insider
in XboX InsidersHad to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting
in XboX InsidersRegression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments] -
Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring
in XboX InsidersAnzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring: ich bin seit 5 Jahren Member von Gamepass und hatte eine Zeitlang den 5 Jahres Abzeichen aber seit Freitag ist er auf 3 ist das ein Bug? danke im voraus! submitted by /u/Unfair_Acadia_387... -
Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.
in XboX InsidersRegression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the... -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...
in XboX InsidersNot sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found
in XboX InsidersXbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found: Using an official xb elite controller on the xbox insider hub pc app. Notice it has controller navigation support. Select Profile tab; i cannot scroll no matter what i highlight using my d-pad....