XBOX Insider bricked my XBOX!! HELP!!!

Discus and support XBOX Insider bricked my XBOX!! HELP!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So signed up for thier insider program. It suggested updating. So I did. It bricked my system. Tried doing update offline...nope Tried reset except... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grumpa Original, Feb 4, 2020.

  1. XBOX Insider bricked my XBOX!! HELP!!!


    So signed up for thier insider program. It suggested updating. So I did.

    It bricked my system.

    Tried doing update offline...nope

    Tried reset except games...nope

    Tried reset everything...nope

    All it does is screw me more and more...at first I could get to offline mode, now I cant even get there.

    They say send it in for repairs but $$$ cause not under warranty anymore...

    Any suggestions

    error code 0x8b050033 0x00000000 0x00000201


    XBOX Insider bricked my XBOX!! HELP!!! [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Grumpa Original, Feb 4, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

    XBOX Insider bricked my XBOX!! HELP!!!

    Hey Grumpa Original,

    Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

    Thank you
    again and have a great day
    Grumpa Original!
  3. Grumpa Original Win User
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    XBOX Insider bricked my XBOX!! HELP!!!

    I'm aware that the devs have updated the status of the Reddit post about the error code

    8b050033
    , but your title is misleading.

    There is always the option of a factory refresh when you change preview rings and/or you get a non hardware failure. The devs would disagree with the term "bricked" as that means you can't turn it on. If you can turn it on and get to the troubleshooting
    screen the console is not "bricked".

    What surprises me is how many Insiders try to attempt a OSU (offline system update) when it clearly states in the
    XBox Insiders wiki that

    "Q: Can I use Offline System Updates to install an update on my enrolled console?

    A: If your console is running a preview build, no, Offline System Updates (or OSU)
    are not supported. Attempting to use an OSU on a console with a preview build will stop with an error on the screen. OSU is only supported on consoles that have a public (or later) build of the operating system."

    If a factory reset does not work more than likely you have a hardware fault and the console will require a service.

    The Reddit XBox Insiders Forum is the goto site for all things Insider and staff monitor site to assist.

    Search is available for a wealth of Insider knowledge.
  5. jashwabruno Win User

    Latest Xbox Update (Delta, 3rd ring)

    Awesome. This was Microsoft's Xbox support solution to my problem. We can't help you, post in the forums for the insider ring for support from our insider support... Cool. Glad to have a day of wasted live and time with a console that shouldn't just
    brick because it can.
  6. MarjanHabib Win User

    Xbox won't turn on

    I feel like that there is a fan inside my xbox power brick which is not working well. So, is there something I can do about that, rather than changing my power brick (as I am in a lockdown)!
Thema:

XBOX Insider bricked my XBOX!! HELP!!!

Loading...
  1. XBOX Insider bricked my XBOX!! HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Insider bricked HELP

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  5. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. [Help] Bricked Xbox One – Insider Alpha Skip-Ahead (2508.250608-2200) – E100 after OSU1

    in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Bricked Xbox One – Insider Alpha Skip-Ahead (2508.250608-2200) – E100 after OSU1: Hi, I'm looking for help from the Xbox Insider team. My Xbox One is enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring and is currently on build 2508.250608-2200 (June 11, 2025). After attempting an offline...
  9. Bricked Xbox due to insider hub

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Bricked Xbox due to insider hub: Recently purchased an Xbox one which performed a recent update, one week later the harddrive failed so I fitted a new one and now I get e101 codes, this is happening because previous owner...
  10. Bricked Xbox when updating using insider program

    in XboX Insiders
    Bricked Xbox when updating using insider program: I updated using the insiders program today and upon the reset it does when your updating my Xbox just turned off and won't turn back on it makes the beep lights up but no signal and then turns...