Xbox Insider Beta Circle Bug Report

Discus and support Xbox Insider Beta Circle Bug Report in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am part of the Beta Circle in Xbox Update Preview, and I have experienced a bug that I can't use RAP to report. Whenever I sign out of my account my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Esse_Unknown, Nov 5, 2022.

  1. Xbox Insider Beta Circle Bug Report


    I am part of the Beta Circle in Xbox Update Preview, and I have experienced a bug that I can't use RAP to report. Whenever I sign out of my account my xbox restarts. I can't stop it, it does a full restart whenever I do sign out.

    submitted by /u/Esse_Unknown
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Esse_Unknown, Nov 5, 2022
    #1
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

    Xbox game streaming (preview)

    As Game Streaming is still in its beta stages it is important to report bugs like these. You can report it in Insiders. You can also check out the Insiders Forums at Xbox
    Insider Forums
  3. bowski477 Win User

    XBOX ONE BUG CONTROL OF SOFTWARE ON MOBILE DEVICES

  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

    HDR not functioning properly on Series X

    The last insider update was focused on the dolby vision, and since it's a beta version, bugs can occur, I believe it's a bug of the build itself, others might be experiencing as well, but I do not get any other reports of this yet. But since you have reported it on the insider hub, others will too, i believe, and this will be addressed by the Insider development team.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

    Disintegrated Technical beta freezing

    For preview titles, it would be best to report this either via the
    Xbox Insider app
    or directly to the developer themselves. Bugs and errors are to be expected for Game Preview or Beta products, and your feedback to the developers will help improve the final product and is always appreciated (if respectful).
  6. Red264 Win User

    Xbox One S interrupted sound with Blu Ray and Dolby TrueHD (96kHz/24bit)

    Your not going to get a reply/fix on these forums. Xbox bitstreaming and compatibility with receivers is not so great due to a few different factors.

    Your best option to join the Xbox insider program and report it as a bug if it still persists in the beta firmware.
Thema:

Xbox Insider Beta Circle Bug Report

Loading...
  1. Xbox Insider Beta Circle Bug Report - Similar Threads - Insider Beta Circle

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access

    in XboX Insiders
    how to gain xp on xbox insiders for beta access: so i'm lvl 4 rn from awhile ago and need 10xp for lvl5 (access to beta and disc to digital), how can i gain that lil bit if i have no activities left to do? submitted by /u/the_Su-27 [link]...
  7. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  8. Actualización del programa insider beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Actualización del programa insider beta: Llevo años en el programa insider tengo el anillo beta, me uní desde ayer pero no he recibido ningún update al momento de versión de consola. ¿Como puedo verificar qué versión tengo y cuál es la...
  9. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  10. disc-to-digital insiders public beta ?

    in XboX Insiders
    disc-to-digital insiders public beta ?: can't wait for testing new backward compatible Xbox and X360 games, but also - looks like disc-to-digital insiders beta should launch pretty soon? (i have A LOT of xbox/x360/One/XSX disc games and...