Xbox insider app trouble

Discus and support Xbox insider app trouble in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help i cant use the xbox insider program because of my past behavior and it wasnt my fault all i did was join a lobby with a hacker and i didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Exile Rapids, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Exile Rapids
    Exile Rapids Guest

Xbox insider app trouble

I need help i cant use the xbox insider program because of my past behavior and it wasnt my fault all i did was join a lobby with a hacker and i didnt know untill the game started then i left the game right away and got banned for 2 days for cheating ever
    since then i cant use the xbox insider program please help

:)

Exile Rapids, Jul 31, 2017
  2. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Não consigo me logar no Hub do Xbox Insider (Mod Translation:I can't log in to the Xbox Insider Hub )

Hello!

Can you give us more information are you having trouble using the Xbox Insider Hub App or signing into the Xbox App on Windows 10 PC.

Please provide us with a few more details to determine how to best assist you.

I look forward to your reply

XBF George L, Jul 31, 2017
  3. Xbox 360 smartglass can't find console

Hey there!

Are you still running into trouble with the Xbox Smart Glass App? What is the make/model of the device you're using?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Share Bear, Jul 31, 2017
  4. XBF George L Win User

Não consigo me logar no Hub do Xbox Insider (Mod Translation:I can't log in to the Xbox Insider Hub )

Hello!

Can you give us more information are you having trouble using the Xbox Insider Hub App or signing into the Xbox App on Windows 10 PC.

Please provide us with a few more details to determine how to best assist you.

I look forward to your reply
  5. Miss Share Bear Win User

Xbox 360 smartglass can't find console

Hey there!

Are you still running into trouble with the Xbox Smart Glass App? What is the make/model of the device you're using?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

YouTube crashing on Series S

Hello Sir K. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with the YouTube app on your Xbox.

Would I know if your console is enrolled in the Xbox insider program, or is your console running the latest stable build of the Xbox OS?
  7. XBF - Amory Win User

Forza Horizon 5 WON'T install to Disk D (Internal HDD)

Alrighty, then it sounds familiar for sure. This is a known issue that is being worked on, and at the moment the feature isn't publicly available yet--as in, I'm sure you have access to it as part of the Xbox on PC Insiders program, which by the way: thanks much. 🥳

As of a couple of days ago, there was an update released to the Insiders that fixed a few things, and states that some known issues are still being tracked. So definitely check that out and make sure you update your application. Also, when you run into trouble like this on the Insider's release of apps, we really truly duly need you to submit those bug reports from inside the Xbox app.

I hope this helps clarify!
  8. RoyalCeltic2018 Win User

Xbox Insider App.

What did xbox say? The sooner you get to your Xbox the better. I don't know what else we can advise from here.
Thema:

Xbox insider app trouble

1. Xbox insider app trouble - Similar Threads - insider app trouble

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.21.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.21.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.17.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.17.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.12.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.12.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  6. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  7. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  8. when do new activities show up in the insider app?

in XboX Insiders
    when do new activities show up in the insider app?: Its sunday ands theirs nothing new in their submitted by /u/VeterinarianNo5081 [link] [comments]
  9. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  10. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...