Xbox insider 18 yaş sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox insider 18 age problem]

Discus and support Xbox insider 18 yaş sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox insider 18 age problem] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; doğum tarihimi güncelledim ama hala 18 yaş sorunu veriyor bunu nasıl düzeltebiliriz [Mod Translation - I've updated my date of birth, but it's still... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by deniztultak, Oct 10, 2020.

  1. deniztultak
    deniztultak Guest

    Xbox insider 18 yaş sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox insider 18 age problem]


    doğum tarihimi güncelledim ama hala 18 yaş sorunu veriyor bunu nasıl düzeltebiliriz

    [Mod Translation - I've updated my date of birth, but it's still giving you an 18-year-old problem, how can we fix it?]

    :)
     
    deniztultak, Oct 10, 2020
    #1
  2. CinderGhost Win User

    Minecraft xbox insider hub problem

    You have to be 18 or older to use xbox insider- if the age registered on the account is under 18, it isn't allowed access.
  3. Wilfred Mac Win User

    Xbox insider hub 18 age problem

    Hi,

    Any issues with the Xbox Hub Insider App are being handled by our Special Support. To get a better assistance, we recommend that you get in touch with the Xbox Hub Insider Support. To do this, you may click the link below:

    Click here

    You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.

    Click on Chat with Support.

    Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
  4. MissingPro Win User

    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

    Okay, I get it. But before I was making the post, I saw someone else's post with the same question (that thread is now locked, unfortunately). It says that the user is over 18 years old yet they cannot access the Xbox Insider Hub because it says that they're "under 18". A reply said that the Xbox Insider Hub checks the age you originally created your account at and not the age you're currently at.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Premium Content is blocked for this user

    Hey there Blitz!

    It sounds like you're running into an issue trying to obtain account that is restricted to accounts over the age of 18. I see you mention that you set your email to be above the age of 18 but the marketplace looks at the date of birth that is set on the
    Xbox Live account at creation. If that DOB is under the age of 18, you will be unable to make the purchase using your account. The only way for that date of birth to change to one over the age of 18 is for it to "age out" naturally. Meaning, no one can go
    in and change the date of birth on your Xbox Live account.

    Apologies for any frustrations this may cause.

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    I Need Help With My Age Details

    you have to be 18 to be in the insiders program

    And no you can't change the age of your account afterwards nor.changing the ms account
Thema:

Xbox insider 18 yaş sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox insider 18 age problem]

Loading...
  1. Xbox insider 18 yaş sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox insider 18 age problem] - Similar Threads - insider yaş sorunu

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...