Xbox insder-hub Error

Discus and support Xbox insder-hub Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Getting the following error when trying to login to xbox Insider Hub. Sadly Microsoft doesnt do any support for this kinda of error and will get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToucH we, Jan 27, 2018.

  1. ToucH we
    ToucH we Guest

    Xbox insder-hub Error


    Hi,

    Getting the following error when trying to login to xbox Insider Hub.

    Sadly Microsoft doesnt do any support for this kinda of error and will get back to me with 1-3 days... luckyly for me that is when the Beta Sea of thieves ends.

    Xbox insder-hub Error [​IMG]

    Any tip from someone how I can solve this?

    Its sadly in swedish but it say "Try again. A problem uccurred with the network"

    Normal xbox app working.

    :)
     
    ToucH we, Jan 27, 2018
    #1
  2. Olinours
    Olinours Guest
    Xbox Insider Hub - Do not even start

    Hi,

    I hope you are well!

    I have some issue... I won a beta from Age of Empire: Definitive edition and for that, I have to launch Xbox Insder Hub. Therfore, I download it and tried to launch it several time without any success... There is no error message, this just do not launch.

    Could you please help me with this issue

    Thank you!
     
    Olinours, Jan 27, 2018
    #2
  3. Unable to access Xbox Insider Hub

    I have this error code (0x80073cfd) when I tried to access Xbox Insider Hub. I just updated my Xbox One S after transitioning from Xbox Preview Alpha to Latest Xbox Experience. I keep getting an error message when trying to go on Xbox Insider Hub.
     
    VincentRobersonVR, Jan 27, 2018
    #3
  4. ToucH we
    ToucH we Guest

    Xbox insder-hub Error

    Should have been on the support side I guess and not discussion.
     
    ToucH we, Jan 27, 2018
    #4
  5. ToucH we Win User

    Xbox insder-hub Error

    Should have been on the support side I guess and not discussion.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Xbox one X bricked after Xbox Insider Alpha Update.

    XBox Insders is the place to help you with this issue. You should post there.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One Party Chat Issues

    Since you are an Xbox insder, you should report this using the report a problem feature on the console. If you have the Xbox Insider hub installed, then press & hold the Xbox button on the controller until the shutdown menu pops up, then select report a
    problem and continue from there.

    For any other Insider issues, then posting on the insider forum is the preferred option, that way the correct support team can help, and any other insider member too.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  8. knutsinnit Win User

    update error

    hi i am in the insders programe but have herd im not the only person been stuck in this 53% 54% loop. i have went and bought a new xbox as i was fed up of not been able to fix it
  9. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

    A error code.

    Hi

    I tried searching for error code '0x80073cf6' to no avail. So there may be some other way, you can get an app from your xbox called 'xbox insider Hub' here you can report the error code. You can get more information here. Xbox
    insider Hub
Thema:

Xbox insder-hub Error

Loading...
  1. Xbox insder-hub Error - Similar Threads - insder hub Error

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. Release my old Xbox and put a new Xbox in the insder program

    in XboX Insiders
    Release my old Xbox and put a new Xbox in the insder program: How old i release my Xbox one x out of the insider program and put in my Xbox series x submitted by /u/rescuereli1 [link] [comments]