XBox Indian Gamepass. Console in Saudi Arabia

Discus and support XBox Indian Gamepass. Console in Saudi Arabia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought a Gamepass from India and my console is in Saudi Arabia (Configured Address is also Saudi Arabia). Can I play it in Saudi Arabia as it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anas.Xplayer, May 8, 2022.

1. Anas.Xplayer
    Anas.Xplayer Guest

I have bought a Gamepass from India and my console is in Saudi Arabia (Configured Address is also Saudi Arabia).

Can I play it in Saudi Arabia as it is OR do I need to change any settings/ information in my console. Please advise.

Thanks

:)

Anas.Xplayer, May 8, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

if the service was not authorized in the country, it will not work, if you have not changed the region now, test if it works, and if it does not work, you will need to change it to another region.
  3. ngocphi Win User

It's a Xbox gamepass region it's not the issue

Gamepass codes are region locked

He does live in an Xbox gamepass region the issue is he.purchased the cheap price 6months for 1 dollar
  4. Saadiii Win User

Code for The Missing Link not working

Hello!

I'm located in Saudi Arabia. The console is also set to Saudi Arabia.
  5. FIGHTNING2007 Win User

why does microsoft not care about our regions?

I live in saudi Arabia, I bought the console from Saudi Arabia,I buy all my games from Saudi Arabia,they even have an office in my city, then how is Mt country not supported? They should send me the stuff in my currency.
  6. jmahri Win User

Can not buy a game from computer

in the web site, I am getting the error.!!

in the console, I am getting the same error even if I try Saudi account or UK account!!

What is going on! if the game is not available for Saudi Arabia why it's there in the market place of Saudi Arabia?
Thema:

1. XBox Indian Gamepass. Console in Saudi Arabia - Similar Threads - Indian Gamepass Console

2. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  3. Indian Mythology Mashup Pack (Minecraft; Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indian Mythology Mashup Pack (Minecraft; Bedrock): so, Minecraft made plenty of mythology mashups, Greek, Chinese, Norse, Egyptian, but the one that they are missing is India. but a mashup by Minecraft would have a map of India. for the skins it...
  4. Does Indian debit card work to claim free pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Indian debit card work to claim free pass?: After I entered my debit card details, it is showing that invalid card no , but I tried with both of my debit cards, what should I do to claim the free pass? b7f72975-ea81-40d7-8955-6e76b2edb620
  5. Performance lag during an Indian summer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Performance lag during an Indian summer.: With the temperature going as high as 48°C during an average Indian summer, how might one expect minimal performance lags due to excessive heating with their Xbox series X ?...
  6. No Indian Debit Cards being accepted

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Indian Debit Cards being accepted: From the past few months none of my friends and myself have been able to add a debit card (MasterCard and Visa) to our Microsoft account.We cannot add the card let alone make a purchase.Even if we...
  7. Lack of payment options for Indian Customers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of payment options for Indian Customers: Hi, I wanted to highlight the issue Indians are facing when making a purchase on the Microsoft store. In india, most debit cards are 2FA enabled which means they need to be verified via OTP...
  8. Indian Debit Cards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indian Debit Cards...: Good Day sir/Madam,could anyone please tell which debit card works in India for xbox or microsoft store payment,,I have used my international visa debit card but stll i could not buy anything..Is...
  9. Xbox on Windows won't accept my Indian credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox on Windows won't accept my Indian credit card: I've been trying to add my Indian credit card as a payment option on the Xbox app on PC. However, after adding all details & saving, it gives a message that says information entered does not match...
  10. Fallout 3 and New Vegas is available for purchase on the indian store - previously it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and New Vegas is available for purchase on the indian store - previously it was...: So basically when Fallout 3 and respectively Fallout New Vegas were supposed to be sold in India they were retracted following concerns of the game referencing their cows as "Brahmin". Which in...