XBOX - include a tag for all games infested with Denuvo!! I am seriously going back to just...

Discus and support XBOX - include a tag for all games infested with Denuvo!! I am seriously going back to just... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title said ... Why are you caving to the greedy developer AND no including a tag for games that included denuvo.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chua Chang Fong, Jan 21, 2023.

1. XBOX - include a tag for all games infested with Denuvo!! I am seriously going back to just...

As the title said ... Why are you caving to the greedy developer AND no including a tag for games that included denuvo.

:)

Chua Chang Fong, Jan 21, 2023
  2. bbarley Win User

best zombie game?

Dead Rising 3 is the first zombie game that I am taking seriously. I'm having such a blast playing it right now. There is nothing more satisfying then hopping on a steam roller, and taking a leisurely drive down a zombie infested road. The controller
    shakes at all the right moments, and there is a very satisfying crunch sound.
  3. alienbyday Win User

Metro Exodus Windows 10 Status: 88500000

Denuvo?
    Wikipedia: "Denuvo Anti-Tamper, more commonly known as Denuvo,
    is an anti-tamper technology and digital rights management (DRM) scheme developed by Austrian software company Denuvo Software Solutions GmbH, a subsidiary of Irdeto.
  4. LiquidKnives89 Win User

What can we do about COD4 hackers on Xbox live?

Last time I played CoD4 it was infested with quickscopers I didnt see any modding just pick up/or go back to Black Ops.
  5. ParrottHead67 Win User

I hate to have to point this out to the Xbox Team

Why can’t someone at Xbox... anyone at Xbox, simply look at trending a few times a day and remove the obvious filth that has infested it? Seriously, I would do this for free.
  6. DemonicKrusher Win User

Help COD4 get fixed. It's run by hackers. Tweet to IW's Community Manager.

Sad that Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and Activison have all turned their backs on the Greatest Call of Duty games every made, And I am talking about Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty 5. In my opinon those servers are INFESTED with CHEATERS and the servers just
    need to be shut down. All that money we gave to these companies. They will never Fix the games the CHEATERS have infested the games for years and here we are still complaining about it. What makes me really mad is I pay for my internet and these little
    scumbags are messing with a service I pay for and in real life these little criminals would go to prison for hacking. Does anyone realize that this is how Society works, The rich and powerful make the rules and we have to live by them. It feels like we
    have been stabbed in the back.
Thema:

XBOX - include a tag for all games infested with Denuvo!! I am seriously going back to just...

1. XBOX - include a tag for all games infested with Denuvo!! I am seriously going back to just... - Similar Threads - include tag games

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  4. Can’t claim my items included with my series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim my items included with my series S: Trying to redeem my items included with my new console But when i try to redeem it in Account>included with this xbox console It says “ Available - Included with this device” I try to claim...
  5. Included with this Xbox console error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Included with this Xbox console error: I had a new XBox Series S with Game Pass Ultimate, and when clicking on the Claim Now button I got an error message, "not sure what happend there. Try again later." And give me code error...
  6. Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...: we have tried joining the party using a laptop and the xbox application. we have also tried to use discord to be in a party but we are still not able to get their voice chat in the stream....
  7. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...
  8. part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

in XboX Insiders
    part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...: Hi, I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and my console is the XBox One S. In the...
  9. Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...: The campaign is unavailable, but for some reason when I try to access it, it gives me some kind of error. ef15df60-41e2-4630-ae20-32be1106964d
  10. Stream from Xbox and include Playstation players chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stream from Xbox and include Playstation players chat?: Does anyone know why only my voice is heard on Twitch stream? I know how to set up Party Chat with other xbox players, but it is not an option for friends I stream with who are on Playstation or...