Xbox inbuilt game video capture trimmer still doesn`t work and now Uploadstudio unsupported...

Discus and support Xbox inbuilt game video capture trimmer still doesn`t work and now Uploadstudio unsupported... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! Me and my friends encaountering same problem now again xbox is not capable of trimming captured videos anymore.. We had solution Upload studio,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LV Chirx, Oct 30, 2020.

  1. LV Chirx
    LV Chirx Guest

    Xbox inbuilt game video capture trimmer still doesn`t work and now Uploadstudio unsupported...


    Hi!

    Me and my friends encaountering same problem now again xbox is not capable of trimming captured videos anymore.. We had solution Upload studio, but it just recently became unsupported (MS what are you doing? you just left xbox without working trimming solution!),
    but inbuilt video trimmer still doesn`t work after october update, it managed to trim 2 videos and now crashes again always. Is there any other app in place of upload studio, which have access to game captures, and can upload to xbox live?

    :)
     
    LV Chirx, Oct 30, 2020
    #1
  2. RainMak3r Evee Win User

    Xbox inbuilt game video capture trimmer still doesn`t work and now Uploadstudio unsupported on Xbox.

    I have the same problem, already sent some reports to them, and the problem persist. Sometimes work, sometimes black screen, sometimes crash. I just try another day if its not working.
  3. Murderstyle75 Win User

    What to do when support teams can't help with a problem?

  4. ResidentWebbo Win User

    What features for games would you like on the next console.

    Inbuilt video capture would be nice. I think I read Sony were sniffing around that for the PS4.
  5. wagnerpaiva oj Win User

    Internal server error - invalid configuration file

    I still have the same issue, funny how I told a friend yesterday that Xbox Fitness was THE reason to own a Xbox One.

    Doesn´t work at all right now, I hope that they let us download the video work outs in the future, so these kind of failures do not hinder everyone so much.
  6. IIPROII Sliver Win User

    Using to Twitch to stream(broadcast)

    Mister Quimby, I just tried all that just now, twice!! didn´t work, this *** useless xbox doesn´t work....
Thema:

Xbox inbuilt game video capture trimmer still doesn`t work and now Uploadstudio unsupported...

Loading...
  1. Xbox inbuilt game video capture trimmer still doesn`t work and now Uploadstudio unsupported... - Similar Threads - inbuilt game video

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. can xbox play dolby audio through inbuilt music apps(apple music etc)?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    can xbox play dolby audio through inbuilt music apps(apple music etc)?: greetings everyone before explaining my problm ..im describing the instruments im using.. xbox series x sony 43 inches tv( smart tv capable of 5.1 audio and dolby audio) support ARC hdmi sony...
  7. When is Microsoft going to make it so that an xbox one will be able to use the inbuilt...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to make it so that an xbox one will be able to use the inbuilt...: I was told incorrectly by the salesman that my webcam would work on the xbox one. Sure the webcam works but the xbox does not recognise the inbuilt microphone. And if I want to use a usb...
  8. XBOX 360 USB Cannot copy films from USB to Disk, yet I can play them from inbuilt Video Player

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 USB Cannot copy films from USB to Disk, yet I can play them from inbuilt Video Player: Hi. I have got various format films on USB stick which I can play using the inbuilt Video Player. But when I go into the Menu System and then Storage they are not showing up and so I can't copy...
  9. Sennheiser U 320 + Controller with inbuilt 3.5mm socket

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Sennheiser U 320 + Controller with inbuilt 3.5mm socket: I've bought a new Xbox One controller with the 3.5mm socket built in, expecting my Sennheiser U 320's to just work like they do on the 360 once I'd plugged them in. I have connected them to the...
  10. Using Headset and PC screen with no inbuilt speakers

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Headset and PC screen with no inbuilt speakers: Hi there, So I've been doing some looking around and I'm not sure if it's just being over complicated or not, so just need a yes or no answer, really! I bought a 360. I've never had one before -...