Xbox Imsider program says I’m under 18 but I’m not

Discus and support Xbox Imsider program says I’m under 18 but I’m not in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to sign up for the cbox insider hub and it say I’m under 18 and I don’t know how to get access to it. 35fcd32d-e828-4623-add3-08b793a1f3d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BAAAA cow BnC, Jan 26, 2018.

  1. Xbox Imsider program says I’m under 18 but I’m not


    I try to sign up for the cbox insider hub and it say I’m under 18 and I don’t know how to get access to it.

    :)
     
    BAAAA cow BnC, Jan 26, 2018
    #1
  2. Spazrecon804
    Spazrecon804 Guest
    Help

    it’s says that I’m supposed to be unbanned today 2/6/18 but I’m still not unbanned and I just want to play Xbox live again please help me
     
    Spazrecon804, Jan 26, 2018
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox saying I’m Offline but I’m not

    It's not noted on the status page right now, but there have been several people noting the same issue so I think it is a current problem with Live itself.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 26, 2018
    #3
  4. BCrowley1 Win User

    Download problem

    Storage is only at 18% used and I’m pretty sure its an adult profile. I did it under my info.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox saying I’m Offline but I’m not

    It's not noted on the status page right now, but there have been several people noting the same issue so I think it is a current problem with Live itself.
  6. Mister Kellogg Win User

    Xbox saying I’m Offline but I’m not

    Hey XRAY Elementz,

    If you are still seeing that error message please try a cold boot by unplugging the console for a full 5 minutes then check if the same error shows up.

    Thank you!
  7. xXTimingFrameXx Win User

    Xbox “disconnecting” from Xbox live and says the internet died but the internet is on

    I have an xbox one s and im not sure what the imsider program is and today im trying a hard wired connection and its good
  8. BryceLT Win User

    You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer and Clubs

    I’m having the same issue but I’m on mobile, realms for Java was working fine but PE is another story. My settings are all good, I’m over 18, and I’m not in a family.
Thema:

Xbox Imsider program says I’m under 18 but I’m not

Loading...
  1. Xbox Imsider program says I’m under 18 but I’m not - Similar Threads - Imsider program says

  2. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  7. First time in the Xbox Insider Program

    in XboX Insiders
    First time in the Xbox Insider Program: it's very new to me as i have just joined today. i hope i can contribute by doing beta tests on games, report any issues and so much more. once i complete certain quests, participate more, be...
  8. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?: Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments]
  9. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  10. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]