Xbox import fees

Discus and support Xbox import fees in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought an Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Canada store on Dec 27. I got a notification that import duties are due. Contacted Microsoft and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gabylive, Feb 1, 2023.

1. gabylive
    gabylive Guest

Xbox import fees

Hi,

I bought an Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Canada store on Dec 27. I got a notification that import duties are due. Contacted Microsoft and the rep told me to pay the Import fees and they would reimburse me in the next few hours. As instructed by Microsoft, I uploaded the receipts and a copy of my personal cheque to my escalation number FTP site so that they can wire the money. I have not been reimbursed and it is over 30 days. They keep saying that they are waiting for UPS to get back to them. I spoke to over a dozen reps since then and I keep getting the same story. I just had a manager hang up on me today. They are not equipped to handle this situation. I called UPS and they said Microsoft did not contact them about this import fee.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I was thinking of contacting the CTV television consumer advocate division and see if they would air my situation. Is there any other avenue that someone can suggest?

:)

gabylive, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Xbox import fees

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gabylive, by your description you have already contacted Xbox support and already have an open case.

As this forum is open to the public and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your account, we cannot check the status of your case.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary that you contact Microsoft support directly via chat, so that you can have a position on your case and your refund.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox import fees

If you’re paying import fees, where did you send the system to?

Are you 100% sure that you actually talked to Microsoft?

There are many people posing as Microsoft support on the Internet, some of whom will do terrible things with google to make sure that they come up first.
  4. Karachi King Win User

Dance Central 2 & 3

Hi rabcra,

That is normal. There is a small fee (I think $5?) for importing the songs.

You can find more details on the import procedure
    here
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Are there import fees when buying XBox Series X in Canada?

most countries charge import fees if the item is crossing borders, it all depends on the country.
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

Backwards compatibility

The thing is you wouldn't be paying that fee to play PC games. You'd be paying it to play Xbox 360 games online.

Yes it's a slight difference but it is an important distinction to make.
Thema:

Xbox import fees

1. Xbox import fees - Similar Threads - import fees

2. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  3. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  4. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  5. How do I import custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I import custom skins?: I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I...
  6. Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?: I am willing to import an Xbox series x from UAE but scared what if I won't be able to buy games while being within the Pakistan or any voltages differences etc 98dd341f-1cf7-4a3d-ac1c-ffc992431bf4
  7. how can i import this (the walking dead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i import this (the walking dead): so i played the walking dead theres 4 seasons (the walking dead season 1- the walking dead season 2- the walking dead new frontier - the walking dead final season witch is the fourth one) i play...
  8. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  9. Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?: When will we be able to edit the home screen again? I already shell out money for your monthly subscription why would you take my money and remove important futures like customization? I...
  10. Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead: I've just noticed the added !!! On my rewards ,I like that ,Mr my rewards thinks it's more important than the rest lol submitted by /u/Martsmall [link] [comments]