Xbox Idea/Suggestion for Xbox One S

Discus and support Xbox Idea/Suggestion for Xbox One S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So multiple Xbox One S Consoles have had disc drive issues, is there any way a Xbox Engineering Team could build or create; an External Disc drive that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fluffy-Event9604, May 26, 2023.

1. Xbox Idea/Suggestion for Xbox One S

So multiple Xbox One S Consoles have had disc drive issues, is there any way a Xbox Engineering Team could build or create; an External Disc drive that is Plugged in By using USB? I would try if Capable. I know the console might be considered outdated but Xbox fans that have this issue might potentially look down upon Microsoft/Xbox; with the only thought being to replace the console. So I believe it would be a great investment. Is that possible for An Xbox Engineering team to engineer?

submitted by /u/Fluffy-Event9604
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fluffy-Event9604, May 26, 2023
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Wireless Headset for partychat !!!

For one thing, the Xbox One S console does not contain a bluetooth radio, so bluetooth headsets in particular are out of the equation.

Still, it is pretty curious why they haven't released a wireless headset yet.

You can submit an idea (or vote for existing ones) on xbox.uservoice.com, a user feedback site for suggesting new ideas or ideas for improving Xbox products.
  3. prickskytt Win User

Xbox Suggestion Idea ...

should have youtube instead :) bet ya more people would use a youtube app then gamebattles!
  4. Sword Style Win User

Xbox Suggestion Idea ...

[quote user="Frantic Curtis"]Gamebattles is as big as facebook and that is a fact. [/quote]

I'm going to assume that was a typo. Gamebattles is of no interest to me. But there are people who would make use of it, so I don't see a reason why it shouldn't come to the dashboard.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox Suggestion Idea ...

I have to agree with Envoy there. My time playing CoD on GB was not fun and I had the displeasure of dealing with really rude kids who would make up excuses to dispute matches if they lost. Not fun.
  6. UnyoBro Win User

Xbox Suggestion Idea ...

[quote user="Frantic Curtis"]

How can you say im lying ? We all know that facebook is bigger than Gamebattles what i mean is, millions of people visit these 2 website daliy throught the day but facebook is just bigger as a community due to everyone in the world is on there and gamebattles
    isn't far behind. Thats all i meant but that sentence ...

[/quote]

Because you stated something as a fact in one sentence and then contradicted yourself in the one that came right after it. You're either lying or just dumb, which is it?

Btw GB is not close to FB at all. Pretty much everyone in the world has heard of FB and/or uses it(including corporations). Most people have never heard of GB outside of gaming communities and even then it's not that well known. Get a clue.
Thema:

Xbox Idea/Suggestion for Xbox One S

1. Xbox Idea/Suggestion for Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Idea Suggestion

2. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  3. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  4. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  10. Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.: The game is about Micky The ninja turtle, but it would be about the comic book "The Last Ronin", Basically you make your own story and it could be kind of like a free roaming game with side...