xbox idea 4 something like a box you can put in your controller and headset and so on...

Discus and support xbox idea 4 something like a box you can put in your controller and headset and so on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was just wondering if you guys have anything in the work or being worked on for something you can put your controller headset and other Xbox devices... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Due_Upstairs9434, May 10, 2021.

1. xbox idea 4 something like a box you can put in your controller and headset and so on...

I was just wondering if you guys have anything in the work or being worked on for something you can put your controller headset and other Xbox devices in that has a UV light in it that closes and opens to kill covid and other bacteria for health purposes for the community I'd be interested in talking with somebody on coming up with something and if I make any money off of it donating half of the money I make to charity of both of our choosing.?

submitted by /u/Due_Upstairs9434
    [link] [comments]

/u/Due_Upstairs9434, May 10, 2021
  2. alexburns Win User

wireless headset and wireless controllers won't sync together

Hi there do you know what Quadrant the wireless headphone sync's to on your xbox? switch your xbox on, then switch the wireless controller on wait until it boots up. Then switch your headset on, if it sync's to a different quadrant to your controller then
    there is 4 buttons on the headset which you then press each button. Each of those buttons on the wireless headset are so you can link it to a different controller say if you have 4 players playing xbox you can press button 4 and that will sync the headset
    to controller 4 does that make sense?
  3. Cranidosliz43 Win User

Controller

I tried using a controller for the X-Box 360 as the guitar and I can surely say not a good idea. You can use the controller with the headset for the vocal career.
  4. Bluntman Win User

My Headset

There might be an issue with the controller. If you have another headset like from an iPhone or something like that, try that in the controller that doesn't seem to be working with your XBox headset.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox One S - Microphone Not Working

Hi,

If all 4 controllers not working with your headset on the console, i suggest you to try the headset with one controller on your computer.

If the microphone still not working, you will be sure its the headset the issue, if the microphone works, meaning you probably put a wrong settings into the Xbox so i suggest you to double check all audio settings >

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help

Regards
  6. PICK 34 Win User

Xbox one headset for media room

The only headset you need is the one that came in the box and it plugs into the controller. If you're wanting a surround sound or stereo headset like the astro a40 or something similar you'd just need a long optical cable.
Thema:

xbox idea 4 something like a box you can put in your controller and headset and so on...

1. xbox idea 4 something like a box you can put in your controller and headset and so on... - Similar Threads - idea something box

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Idea idea idea idea idea idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: I Have a idea to boost sells of systems second hand also I believe it can sell more games by having more consoles in the hands of consumers submitted by /u/Spiritual_Rain_4837 [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  5. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  6. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  7. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  8. Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui: An idea for the Xbox home screen I've had, is to allow us to make the tile squares be like folders that when you click on them, they open up a line going from left to right or top to bottom that...
  9. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  10. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...