XBOX I NEED YOU

Discus and support XBOX I NEED YOU in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My name is Václav and I'm from Czech Republic. 4 years ago I bought xbox 360 for my money which I saved a lot of time. Xbox 360 is nice console and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VáclavŠimánek, May 24, 2019.

  1. XBOX I NEED YOU


    My name is Václav and I'm from Czech Republic. 4 years ago I bought xbox 360 for my money which I saved a lot of time. Xbox 360 is nice console and I really like it. I spent about 2 000 hours on it. But today happend something bad XBOX I NEED YOU :( My console died.
    My only gaming device is not between us. Since this time I watched videos about xbox one s ( and I think about do a facebook page for my RIP xbox). And the xbox one s is really really good. So I want you to ask If I could'nt get one XBOX I NEED YOU :D I have 1 200 subs on
    youtube and 50 000+ more views on my channel. I could maybe do a video: I got xbox for free XBOX I NEED YOU :D. I know really naiv but today I watched 3 hours and 20 minutes videos about xbox one s. And it is too nice that I wan't xbox now but I don't have money. Xbox is
    just soo super cool. So could I ask You to give me some email on which I can write this message or even give me xbox XBOX I NEED YOU :D

    :)
     
    VáclavŠimánek, May 24, 2019
    #1
  2. Allebas Win User

    XBOX I NEED YOU

  3. Galactic Geek Win User

    I NEED YOU!! Read this.

    Sorry, not a big fan of fantasy or castles. It's far too easy anyways. Why not build giant robots or an actual working computer?
  4. Prince Leo II Win User

    I need you guys!

    Have you tried disconnecting your router and waited for 30 secs? If not, then do that. Once you have done that, test your connection again.
  5. jorevi25 Win User

    I need you guys!

  6. BATMAN ARKHAM C Win User

    i need you help

    I bought destiny collector version 5 months ago I joined you and I lost buying
Thema:

XBOX I NEED YOU

Loading...
  1. XBOX I NEED YOU - Similar Threads - NEED

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...