我XBOX无法登录[I can't log in to XBOX]

Discus and support 我XBOX无法登录[I can't log in to XBOX] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 本地组件没有XOBXLIVE服务,求助 代 0X409 0X80040154 系统WIn10专业版 XBOX网站检测正常 [Translation - Local components do not have XOBXLIVE service, help code 0X409 0X80040154... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 李盼1455125073, Oct 8, 2019.

  1. 我XBOX无法登录[I can't log in to XBOX]


    本地组件没有XOBXLIVE服务,求助 代 0X409 0X80040154 系统WIn10专业版 XBOX网站检测正常

    [Translation - Local components do not have XOBXLIVE service, help code 0X409 0X80040154 System WIn10 Professional Edition XBOX website detection is normal]

    :)
     
    李盼1455125073, Oct 8, 2019
    #1
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

    我XBOX无法登录[I can't log in to XBOX]

    Hi Li Pan,

    I see you are receiving an error code with Win 10, first have you tried shutting down and rebooting? Also check to see if you have this installed it may help with the sign-in issue Xbox
    Identity Provider
    this helps to enable PC games to connect to Xbox Live.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

    我无法登录我的xbox live

    此响应已自动翻译。 此,可能存在语法错误或奇异的措辞。

    好



    我们已经 72 小时没有收到您的回复, 此我们假设您的问题已得到解决。我们不会继续监视此主题, 此如果您需要更多帮助,请单击此链接创建一个新主题来讨论这些问题: 创建新问题或开始讨论 (microsoft.com)




    [​IMG]




    感谢您的理解。



    恭敬地

  4. Tomm_A Win User

    我无法登录我的xbox live

    此响应已自动翻译。 此,可能存在语法错误或奇异的措辞。

    好 铭艺李,

    问候!



    感谢您在Microsoft社区发帖。

    据描述,您在登录 Xbox Live 服务时遇到问题。让我们检查一下,看看我们可以做些什么来帮助及时解决您的问题。

    如果我们可能会问,这是您第一次将Microsoft帐户登录到 Xbox Live 服务吗?

    可能是 Xbox Live 服务出现了一些中断,导致您的登录问题,或者您可能与阻止您登录的 VPN 连接。让我们通过尝试一些故障排除步骤来检查它。

    要检查我们的服务器是否有任何服务中断,请通过以下链接进行检查: Xbox 状态 |Xbox 支持

    您也可以尝试通过任何设备的浏览器登录您的帐户,然后转到此链接: https://account.xbox.com/settings

    如果问题是由于您所在地区的 Xbox Live 服务服务中断 成的,则由我们承担,我们需要耐心等待,直到服务启动并运行。

    我们期待您的回复。如果对我们描述有任何误解或澄清,请通过向我们发送回复来告知我们。





    真诚地

  5. Jikcung Win User

    Xbox账号无法登录,显示您还未连接到 Internet

    好,谢谢 的回复

    为 法连接 Xbox 网络我已经重装了电脑,

    安装应用程序前可以正常登录,结果安装完应用程序后发现还是 法连接

    排查后发现是开启了代理的 Random Mixed Port 导致 法登录和 法在 Microsoft Store 下载应用程序

    关闭后已经能正常登录与下载游戏了

    再次感谢 的回复
  6. 晨希李 Win User

    xbox某一游戏登陆问题,0x8015dc12 [Translation-xbox a game login problem, 0x8015dc12]

    好,

    没错,在多台电脑上我尝试登录该游戏(用同一个账户)但是都会遇到相同的错误。

    我之前玩过许多次该游戏,并有游戏存档。

    我卸载了该游戏,并重新安装,但仍然遇到 法登录的问题。(我曾在全新的Windows10系统中尝试安装并登录,但仍然解决不了问题)

    [Translation-Hello there,

    That's right, I tried to log in to the game on multiple computers (using the same account) but all encountered the same error.

    I have played this game many times before and have a game archive.

    I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but still encountered an issue where I could not log in.
    (I tried to install and log in on the new Windows 10 system, but still can't solve the problem)]
Thema:

我XBOX无法登录[I can't log in to XBOX]

Loading...
  1. 我XBOX无法登录[I can't log in to XBOX] - Similar Threads - 我XBOX无法登录 can't log

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  5. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  7. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  8. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  9. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  10. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...