xbox home

Discus and support xbox home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how can i reset my xbox home if i already did it 5 times in a year??? 30d5d799-c1a4-4ae8-8116-0ecbea872fbe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GalPOTOK, Oct 17, 2017.

1. GalPOTOK
    GalPOTOK Guest

xbox home

how can i reset my xbox home if i already did it 5 times in a year???

:)

GalPOTOK, Oct 17, 2017
  2. BoomWuk
    BoomWuk Guest
    Xbox One Online Subscription Sharing

On his Xbox my GT is set up already as My Home Xbox, and his GT is already set up as My Home Xbox on my Xbox...

BoomWuk, Oct 17, 2017
  3. sparty2304
    sparty2304 Guest
    Another Game Sharing Question

Not sure I understand but here is the low down...
    Your xbox should be his HOME xbox
    His xbox should be your HOME xbox.

Anything you guy under your GT YOU will own...even though you xbox is his home xbox....

Edit:
    To be even clearer.....

YOU log into HIS xbox go to settings and make it your HOME xbox
    HE logs into YOUR xbox go to settings and make it his HOME xbox

Questions?

sparty2304, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

xbox home

You can't.

You have to wait 12 months .

5 times per 12 months is more than enough.

Daft Badger, Oct 17, 2017
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Home Xbox

6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Home Xbox

Yes multiple accounts can have one xbox as their home xbox there is no known amount that it can be but I believe there is a limit of like 16 accounts that can be on one xbox at a time
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

Home xbox

contact official support for this.
  8. funkylion Win User

home xbox

the message says you can only have 1 home xbox at the same time en max 3 times a year changing console

but i only have mine i want to have on home,my son has his own gold account now
  9. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Home

No he need to put his profile on your console then do the home console switch

However since he already did it 3times he's going to have to wait a year

Or you can have him try support but they aren't obligated to do so
Thema:

xbox home

1. xbox home - Similar Threads - home

2. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  7. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  8. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  9. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  10. My Xbox home button does not work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox home button does not work anymore: I ordered one of those black and gold Xbox series controllers when they first released and from day one. I had issues with it at first the home button led would flicker when I was playing a game....