Xbox home won't start up and can't sign in still

Discus and support Xbox home won't start up and can't sign in still in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried signing in this morning and the xbox just stayed on the start up screen for about an 20-25 mins, so i did a reset on it and turned it back on but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HHunteRR, Dec 16, 2018.

1. HHunteRR
    HHunteRR Guest

Tried signing in this morning and the xbox just stayed on the start up screen for about an 20-25 mins, so i did a reset on it and turned it back on but only the sign in tab came up and not the home app, as in it was just a black screen and it wouldn't let
    me sign in, i haven't been given a code by either problems. Its still like this

:)

HHunteRR, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hi you tried the power cycle? Does it solve many problems?

Power Cycle
  3. HHunteRR Win User

Yeah i did that already. It says that in my question but i called it a reset my bad. But no it didn't do anything
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention here on the forums. I understand your console is not booting up to the home screen. Try safely powering it down and then unplugging it from the power for at least 2 minutes to allow for it to reset. Once
    that is done if it still not booting up you may have to restore to factory defaults manually. I recommend the "Keep my Games & Apps" option. To get to the Troubleshoot screen:

To see if this option is available on your console, follow these steps:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    Once there select "Reset Console" and then "Keep my Games & Apps"

Note: You will need your Microsoft Account Email and Password to recover your account.

If it still wont boot up you may need to look into service options like repair.
  5. SuaveDragoon223 Win User

Xbox Live wont let me sign in

Xbox one won't let me sign in at all on any profiles at all and it doesn't pop up any errors and when I click on my account to sign in it won't do anything it just goes back to the home and won't sign in.
  6. Red Rummy Win User

Getting party invites from someone else's account

We have it set as home xbox but it still won't let me play the games unless he is signed in
Thema:

1. Xbox home won't start up and can't sign in still - Similar Threads - home won't start

2. Won't load home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't load home screen: When I turn on my Xbox I have the green logo screen the it says can't load home screen and if it continues it reinstall it. I have done all the cycling and resets and still nothing so what do I do...
  3. Why won't Game Pass Ultimate work for all accounts on designated home console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Game Pass Ultimate work for all accounts on designated home console?: I verified my console is designated as the home console. My account, the primary account for the family, has the game pass ultimate subscription. The other accounts on my home console are supposed...
  4. My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change...: My xbox's home screen after I got of for like an hour changed the tile size of everything. Now I can't change it back and it is ticking me off e02201a6-7bae-48ac-8e0a-0b1b37e1cbb9
  5. When I try to change my home xbox it won't let me and says, "Too many people have made this...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to change my home xbox it won't let me and says, "Too many people have made this...: The account that is currently using my xbox as their home xbox I have no access to or any way to contact. ea7e0592-d16d-44e5-80b1-92bf14f03e7b
  6. Home wifi won't work on Xbox Series X but other wifis will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home wifi won't work on Xbox Series X but other wifis will...: Hi! Having an issue that I can't quite wrap my head around. We have wifi from Xfinity and are paying for the highest speed. After about two weeks of playing games on my new Xbox Series X, the wifi...
  7. My home Xbox won't share. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home Xbox won't share. What do I do?: My home Xbox will not share my gamepass with the kids. It keeps asking me to subscribe. There is no way I am going to subscribe for the kids when I am the dad. I just want to play Sea of...
  8. Games won't start... Shows up startup screen and closes itself to Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't start... Shows up startup screen and closes itself to Home Screen: I own Xbox One. I am using this from last 4 years. Recently i could not use it for 6 months or so. It was sitting idle in power off state. Last week i switched it on and it said to update and i...
  9. Forza won't start from Home menu.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza won't start from Home menu.: when I select the forza icon on my home screen it makes the sound as it always has but doesn't start the game. things i've tried: - restarted xbox one multiple times - signed out and tried;...
  10. Madden 25 won't start, I just get kicked back to the home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 25 won't start, I just get kicked back to the home screen: I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Madden 25 multiple times, but I still get kicked back to the home screen d208787c-c089-44f6-ad19-a63bb73edcd9