Xbox home features
Discus and support Xbox home features in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi if my friend home my account and we try to play me on my own account and him on his account and we ar both online dos the game share feature still... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yashar shadow, Jun 26, 2024.
Thema:
Xbox home features
Loading...
-
Xbox home features - Similar Threads - home features
-
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)
in XboX InsidersRemove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Enhance Xbox game streaming and home console features for better flexibility and reliability
in XboX InsidersEnhance Xbox game streaming and home console features for better flexibility and reliability: Xbox offers great features like Remote Play and the Home Console system, but there’s still room for improvement to make these tools more powerful, stable, and user-friendly — especially for... -
My question relates to the Xbox home feature.
in XBoX AccessibilityMy question relates to the Xbox home feature.: On 29th April this year I set my Xbox home. I had 5/5 switches by then. Only for me to check today and it says I have 0 out of 5 switches left. Kindly assist c47d7662-841a-4387-bf83-fd31debb09f1 -
Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.
in XboX InsidersXbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers.... -
Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live
in XboX InsidersAdd the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live: As I got perma banned yesterday it could be a life saving feature to make ones account as my home Xbox. So I can play all the games I have bought again as it is a total of 3000 dollars worth of... -
I am not able to access the remote play feature from any wifi other than my home wifi network
in XBoX on ConsolesI am not able to access the remote play feature from any wifi other than my home wifi network: I am not able to access the remote play feature from any wifi other than my home wifi network All my remote play settings are correct This feature worked well 4 months back but doesn't work...