Xbox home account

Discus and support Xbox home account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made my account home Xbox to an Xbox i no longer have and i would like to change it but it says i can't change my home Xbox any advice on how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Boundless Zeno, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Xbox home account

I made my account home Xbox to an Xbox i no longer have and i would like to change it but it says i can't change my home Xbox any advice on how to change this?

:)

Boundless Zeno, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

LamaBraveheart, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Store bought games not playing

Make sure your kids account has your Xbox as it's Home xbox. If you don't want to make it his home xbox, you can sign into both accounts at the same time, even in single player games.

BadBadGodJeremy, Jan 5, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Xbox home account

Hello Boundless Zero,

You would need to speak with Phone Support about this, as we do not have the tools to help in this scenario.

You can reach out to them here:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

maxen, Jan 5, 2016
  5. Senpai Soul Win User

How can I get the best XBox access for my Family

You have to make both accounts home xbox. Son A needs to makes son b xbox his home xbox son b needs to make son a xbox his home

Son A account is son b xbox home

Son b account. Is son a Xbox Home

Hopefully. This helps
  6. maxen Win User

Xbox home account

Hello Boundless Zero,

You would need to speak with Phone Support about this, as we do not have the tools to help in this scenario.

You can reach out to them here:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. MauricioGámez Win User

Home Xbox Account

If i make the factory reset keeping games and apps i can keep all the games saves?
  8. MauricioGámez Win User

Home Xbox Account

Hello,

Yes, i meant Home Xbox.

I just made my personal account Home Xbox again and i deleted his profile.

So, i just have to ask him to make his xbox account home again in his xbox and this would fix it_
  9. Radiant Sword X Win User

Home Xbox Account

Hi. Really not sure what you are referring to by principal, but can you rephrase what you were talking about?
Thema:

Xbox home account

1. Xbox home account - Similar Threads - home account

2. i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...: i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still have access to my games please help i have tried changing my password and contacted support both haven’t...
  3. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  4. Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?: Okay so I don't know why this keeps happening but why my home Xbox stops sharing after my game pass ends? I was game sharing with my girlfriend and we both have separate Xbox's and every time I...
  5. 2 accounts on 2 Xbox’s in one home - how do I set this up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 accounts on 2 Xbox’s in one home - how do I set this up?: Hi all, I have an Xbox One X which my two boys use. I set them up on this with separate email accounts (both of which are my email addresses) so they could each have their own progress on the...
  6. Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...: Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox? d1ed5b42-ebf6-4a1c-af46-31caa78d6e75
  7. How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?: Hi everyone, My problem: I have two kids, 7 and 9. They each have their own accounts on the Xbox and have appropriate controls and limits in place. Except they both have unrestricted access to...
  8. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...
  9. Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...: As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to Game Pass Ultimate like she had on her Xbox...
  10. How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline: How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline. It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box 02f23c38-713f-430a-b332-6a239a6748ce