Xbox hid all games and apps, and also deleted all profiles.

Discus and support Xbox hid all games and apps, and also deleted all profiles. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The console just decided to start acting funky a few days ago, freezing at random points and forcing me to restart the console, now after restarting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ninjakaiden523, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Xbox hid all games and apps, and also deleted all profiles.

The console just decided to start acting funky a few days ago, freezing at random points and forcing me to restart the console, now after restarting it, it wouldn't launch if I put it into sleep mode, It would just show up with an error that I forgot the code for, and after turning the console completely off and back on again, all the apps were missing, same with profiles. but the games and apps are still there as the space is still taken up. I was also signed out of the internet. I have no Idea what is going on, has anyone had this happen before? Can anyone help me fix it?

The xbox in question is a $300, 1TB space (90% used) xbox one S, and I've had it for 2 years. (around march 2020) This is the first time it has ever done this.

:)

ninjakaiden523, Jul 2, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Ninjakaiden523! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your console.

- Do you have any external storage units plugged into our console? If you do, please turn your console off, remove all external storage, and turn the console on again. in some cases, a corrupted/malfunctioning storage unit could cause this kind of problem.

- If you are not using external storage or the previous step didn't work, please perform a factory reset on your console.

To do this, go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset console > Remove everything.

Note: This will uninstall all games/apps from your console, but you should be able to reinstall them after the reset from the "My games & apps" section by signing in with the account you used to purchase them.

Just keep in mind you will need an internet connection and your account details (email and password) complete this process.

*** Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. If your console has been constantly connected to the internet and the Xbox Network, your saved data should be backed up on the cloud.

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any questions.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Ninjakaiden523.

Thank you for your reply.

If your accounts were removed from the consoles, I'm afraid you'd need to sign in again.
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Thank you for the pictures, Ninjakaiden523.

As I mentioned before, your console shouldn't have removed your accounts or hid your games. I still think doing a soft factory reset to refresh your system is a good idea.
  5. ninjakaiden523 Win User

I didn't see this reply, but I might as well show you some pictures that I got before fixing the games, for proof.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. ninjakaiden523 Win User

Not 100% but fairly only thing missing are the accounts.
Thema:

1. Xbox hid all games and apps, and also deleted all profiles. - Similar Threads - hid games apps

2. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  3. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  4. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  5. I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?: hey there as the title sugest i made quite a dumb mistake of unistalling both HID game controller drivers and i want to install them back im working on window 11 and would love and kind help the...
  6. XINPUT compatible HID Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    XINPUT compatible HID Device: I have installed the 'Wireless Adapter for Windows 10' on my Windows 11 machine. In 'Bluetooth & devices' > 'Devices, it shows in Other Devices - Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows and also for...
  7. Gamepad recognized as HID mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad recognized as HID mouse: As put in the title, I try to connect a gamepad (Easy-SMX ESM-9124 Wireless Controller) in bluetooth but it is recognized as seized and when I go to the device manager I see that it is recognized...
  8. Windows 11 - HID Compliant Controller: Critical

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 - HID Compliant Controller: Critical: Xbox one wireless controller (I do not have a plug in for this). Even with new batteries shows as critical as if the battery was about to die within 1hr… Is there a fix or update for this?...
  9. XBOX搖桿 hid compliant game controller 嚴重

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX搖桿 hid compliant game controller 嚴重: 我在XBOX搖桿使用藍芽連線時打開XBOX GAME BAR 把游標放到電 電量顯示的地方時,顯示出來的內容卻是 "hid compliant game controller 嚴重",請問這有什麼方法可以解決嗎,謝謝。...
  10. Feature request to add betaflight usb hid drive to xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request to add betaflight usb hid drive to xbox series x: Feature request to add betaflight usb hid driver to xbox series x. This would enable us to use radio controllers like FrSky Taranis to fly flight simulator. Currently this is supported on...