Xbox help

Discus and support Xbox help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is my Xbox series x screen so small when I turn it on it just started doing this a few days ago. Please help it’s not the tv because everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adam Kainz, Jan 18, 2023.

  1. Adam Kainz
    Adam Kainz Guest

    Xbox help


    Why is my Xbox series x screen so small when I turn it on it just started doing this a few days ago. Please help it’s not the tv because everything else I use it for is normal. Update I just unplugged my hdmi and plugged back in and that fixed it. It’s in the arc hdmi input but why did the issue happen to begin with?

    :)
     
    Adam Kainz, Jan 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

    Xbox help

    Ok, finally getting around to upgrading from 360 to an Xbox One.

    Is there any way to transfer my player stats or do I just have to start all over again?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox Help

    You can't.

    Since the limit was raised from 3 to 5 times per 12 months support will not reset the amount for you anymore unless you have a new console that is registered or a replacement console due to sending yours off for repair.

    5 times every 12 months is more than enough unless you are trying something dodgy.

    The home console feature is meant for households with more than one console,not for sharing with your friends which can technically get you enforcement action on your account.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

    help xbox

    Problem should be fixed now.. There were some problems with the xbox services..
  5. RyanAMeeks Win User

    help xbox

    Same problem here. It says i need to log in with the profile that bought the game, but, i am. Hope this is fixed soon. :(
  6. Zer0 G Win User
Thema:

Xbox help

Loading...
  1. Xbox help - Similar Threads - help

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  10. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...