xbox help me

Discus and support xbox help me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I lost my Xbox account because my brother set up the password for me and I can't log back into the account. I spent so much money on that Xbox account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ついていく 。, Dec 4, 2023.

  1. xbox help me


    I lost my Xbox account because my brother set up the password for me and I can't log back into the account. I spent so much money on that Xbox account that it's insane... I have no idea what to do and before you tell me to call Microsoft I already did. I went through the account recovery form, and it didn't work. I talked to bots, and I have no idea what to do please help me. I still have the Xbox I made the account on, and I have photo proof that the account is mine!!! I can tell you my past usernames and the games that I had on there and my friends list. So, how do you recover an account without a Microsoft account password, Gmail, or password? How? I'd like to know.

    :)
     
    ついていく 。, Dec 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

    xbox help me

    Hi ついていく, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

    I am sorry that you are going through this problem, I am sorry to tell you that the only option you have to recover your account is through the recovery form, believe me, I would love to help you, but this is only a public forum where we are all players like you, that is, we are not employees from Microsoft for this reason we cannot help you.

    From what I understand, the support cannot help in this type of case either since they are not authorized, so the only option is through the form as I mentioned before, I also went through a problem similar to yours and the form helped me very much to recover access to my account.

    Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

    I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

    Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. gds1972 Win User

    Help me Xbox

    Hi

    If you did not experience any errors when trying to redeem the season pass code can you please try going into My games and apps then highlight Far Cry 5 and press the menu button (3 horizontal lines) on the controller then select Manage games & add ons and
    any content you own that has not been installed will be sitting in the ready to install tab.
  4. onyxishere Win User

    Help me Xbox

    Sorry to hear it. If this was a season pass then try highlighting the game on the dashboard then press the start/menu button on your controller. Select Manage Game then go to Ready to Install to see if the content was there.

    If you purchased this pass from a gaming retailer such as Gamestop or EBGames then it may be the code was for currency to purchase the pass and not the pass itself. You can check for currency on your account at
    https://account.microsoft.com
  5. dempup Win User

    Help me Xbox!

    Hi There.

    To cancel your Gold or Game Pass subscription, logon to Services & subscriptions and choose Manage> Cancel subscription on the item
    your want to cancel.

    if that does not work, reach out to
    support.xbox.com
    .

    If you are having issues accessing the page, try clearing the browser cache or use Microsoft Edge browser.
  6. Legends Future Win User

    help me

    Don't believe them, they would have done it already if they had the chance. Another note is that although this gamer threatened to "Hack" you, calling them out on the forums is not allowed.
Thema:

xbox help me

Loading...
  1. xbox help me - Similar Threads - help

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]