Xbox having censorship

Discus and support Xbox having censorship in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way microsurgery can fix the censorship issues regarding ark asa global chat? Words like "could" and "lol" and the number 36 are taboo and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stea1thyPick1e, Jan 25, 2025.

  1. Xbox having censorship


    Is there a way microsurgery can fix the censorship issues regarding ark asa global chat?

    Words like "could" and "lol" and the number 36 are taboo and turn your whole sentence into stars. There's a whole lot more too but it's just so over the top and makes nearly every sentence unreadable.

    Half of the censored words and numbers make absolutely no sense. Even urban dictionary couldn't find a reason for it.

    :)
     
    Stea1thyPick1e, Jan 25, 2025
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox having censorship

    No as you can see the forums filter would've censored you

    Keep.in mind context is meaningfull
  3. cdt314 Win User

    bad language

    Censorship? I practice censorship all the time, by limiting who can speak with me and who can send me messages on XBox Live. Is it censorship that your bio must be "E" rated?
  4. SpyOverThere Win User

    Xbox Gamertag

    You probably have to have a different gamertag, Xbox censorship probably thinks you're trying to say the F word between the clantag and koopar
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Strange censorship in 2 different games !?

    Hi Exlex,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have questions on censorship. In languages words have different meanings. A word that is innocent here in the USA might be different in other countries. You will need to reach out yo the developers
    of Rocket League for their censorship guidelines.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. Wendschlag Win User

    How Much Would You Pay To Use The Forums?

    Sounds like corporate censorship.
Thema:

Xbox having censorship

Loading...
  1. Xbox having censorship - Similar Threads - having censorship

  2. I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow

    in XboX Insiders
    I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox...
  3. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  6. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  7. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  8. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  9. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  10. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...