Xbox has Wi-Fi but won't log in

Discus and support Xbox has Wi-Fi but won't log in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, for the last couple of days my Xbox has been playing up, it starts up then it will not let me log in it will refuse, then I take power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S0ulReap3rxX, Oct 15, 2017.

1. S0ulReap3rxX
    S0ulReap3rxX Guest

Hi everyone, for the last couple of days my Xbox has been playing up, it starts up then it will not let me log in it will refuse, then I take power out and put it back in for it to let me log in, but there is no Wi-Fi after that for about 5 hours it happens
    to let me in around 3 or 4 Australia time which is very annoying can anyone help plz

:)

S0ulReap3rxX, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Slevin310
    Slevin310 Guest
    Xbox Live and hotel Wi-Fi via Ethernet?

I need to find a way to connect my Xbox 360 to the Wi-Fi at hotels, considering I go to one almost every month. I have a game review due by thursday and I need to get this internet working. The issue is, hotels usually take you to a website where you have to log in on a website to connect to the Wi-Fi. This makes the Xbox Live connection impossible if you're doing it through Wi-Fi....

But what if I logged into the Wi-Fi on my laptop and connected my Xbox 360 to the laptop via Ethernet Cable. I have Windows 7 so I'm guessing there's some Microsoft internet sharing option that's compatible with other Microsoft products.... right?

Slevin310, Oct 15, 2017
  3. unable to connect xbox console to wi fi again.

Ever since I had to adjust something to connect my I phone to wi fi... my xbox connection to wi fi has been dislodged. The wi fi router company that I dealt with - guided me through each step to get my phone connected, but has now caused the xbox to not
    be connecting to the wi fi configuration. Please help! I am not so computer savy to be able to figure this out on my own.

Zyllah 2 Arrive, Oct 15, 2017
  4. JacobGeorge2 Win User

My Xbox one x disconnects from wifi

My Xbox won't connect to my Wi-Fi
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Can't get my Xbox to connect through my wireless bridge

So are you using your internal wi-fi or your hooked up to your laptop to connect? If there is a webpage to use then the internal wi-fi adapter won't be able to do that as that xbox cannot access webpages
  6. taidara Win User

Xbox One 5Ghz slow performance

The Xbox One built in Wi-Fi chipset doesn't support 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6).

WPA3 has nothing to do with 802.11ax standard.
  7. Nursemorph Win User

How to get wifi key to xbox one?

Your router won't allow a device to connect to it's Wi-Fi unless the password is entered.

Are you saying the Wi-Fi password contains more characters than the XB1 entry box allows?
  8. Whitey Black Win User

Windows 10 Game Streaming

you be sure you have the same account log in in the pc and in the xbox and both over the same wi fi
Thema:

1. Xbox has Wi-Fi but won't log in - Similar Threads - has won't log

2. My headset has been making a static noise and won't stop. Is there anything I can do to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset has been making a static noise and won't stop. Is there anything I can do to...: My headsets have been making a static noise with the past 3 headsets I've had within the past 2 months. However, the static noise isn't constant. It just happens at random times, and it's more...
  3. Xbox one won't turn fully on only has a controller picture on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't turn fully on only has a controller picture on screen: When I turn on my Xbox it shows the opening Xbox pictures and it goes to a picture of a controller with the Xbox button flashing and I can't get nowhere from there what do I do...
  4. Has anyone ever managed to unlink an EA account from Xbox Ultimate if EA won't help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has anyone ever managed to unlink an EA account from Xbox Ultimate if EA won't help?: I've got an issue that my old EA Origin account is on an email address I no longer have. Xbox Ultimate pass linked itself to this account. It looks like the Microsoft side says go to EA to unlink...
  5. My headset has been making a static noise and won't stop. Is there anything I can do to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My headset has been making a static noise and won't stop. Is there anything I can do to...: My headsets have been making a static noise with the past 3 headsets I've had within the past 2 months. However, the static noise isn't constant. It just happens at random times, and it's more...
  6. Xbox Series X has audio delay with dolby digital and won't even detect Atmos through TV

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X has audio delay with dolby digital and won't even detect Atmos through TV: Title I read that I should get an HDMI splitter to fix the problem, but the one I got didn't help. Does anyone know what type I should get? submitted by /u/Cool-Wrangler-8605 [link] [comments]
  7. Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in: Hey, So I had my phone number changed a few months back and recently I guess someone got access to my old phone number and locked me out of my account. I was only able to successfully reset my...
  8. My mincraft pack won't download on my tablet and it has took my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mincraft pack won't download on my tablet and it has took my money: My minecraft pack won't download on my tablet and it took my money 9cc01145-104f-4003-a707-87568bdc1f91
  9. new Xbox App version won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on...

in XboX Insiders
    new Xbox App version won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on...: These last days I've been trying to game through the Xbox app but since it has been updated it has been a real pain 'cause I always encounter this issue where the Xbox app refuses to load & has to...
  10. Xbox App won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on W11

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on W11: These last days I've been trying to game through the Xbox app but it has been a pain in the neck 'cause I always encounter this issue where the Xbox app refuses to load & has to be stopped with...