XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?

Discus and support XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has been less then 14 days! I wasn't aware of the subscription (Even if I was the device which had access to the account is broken) I'd never get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryan J2, Dec 4, 2022.

1. ryan J2
    ryan J2 Guest

XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?

It has been less then 14 days!

I wasn't aware of the subscription (Even if I was the device which had access to the account is broken)

I'd never get this sort of lack of customer service from PlayStation!

:)

ryan J2, Dec 4, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Ok did you refund it ? If so then you must.Wait.

If on account.Microsoft.com it says refund issued then its in the hands of your bank

If you used PayPal upto 60 days

If creditcard or debit then upto 30 days depending on where you are in the world vs the us and whenever your bank does their corporate batch processing

And no calling bank support won't help they have a set. Schedule and computer time.is expensive this is why they remind you that you are responsible for minimum payments even waiting for .refund on your card holder agreement
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ryan

Just to confirm, are you able to see this charge in your Microsoft account order history with status completed?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If yes, you can try asking for a refund using one of the methods below:

A. Go to your subscriptions page > https://account.microsoft.com/services > manage subscription > cancel subscription
    If you’re eligible for a refund the system is going to let you know this

If not use method B. (Don’t cancel the subscription)

B. Fill the refund form here:
    https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

In case your refund gets denied, you can actually file an appeal for the results of the refund.

All you need to do is to reply to the email that was sent to you by the refund team, you can reply with a detailed explanation so they can review your request again and grant you a possible exception.
  4. Jordan Whaley Win User

Game pass pc hasn't upgraded

Hi, i checked billing orders and it doesn't say I've upgraded my game pass to ultimate but the money has been taken out of my account, would you have any idea on what's going on with that.
  5. ShankyCal Win User

The XBOX App Hasn't Realised I Bought the Game Pass

Yes I did, but it wasn't there, despite the fact that the money has been taken from my account and my boyfriend can play at his home.
  6. FinlayBland1 Win User

Microsoft won't install Forza Horizon 5

I just restarted my PC and it didn't work. It also hasn't taken any money out of my bank account
Thema:

1. XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE? - Similar Threads - HAS TAKEN MONEY

2. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  3. "Username has already been taken" error on existing account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Username has already been taken" error on existing account: Hello! Is anyone else having this issue? The Minecraft launcher insists I input a username, and it says mine is already taken (which I know is taken by me). This is after I log in with my...
  4. Why has my purchase been taken away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my purchase been taken away: Why has my purchase been taken away f9556e54-0185-47da-92fb-4750fb52081e
  5. Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long: Bought a fifa 23 and my Xbox keeps giving an error code that it has taken too long a57bea7c-0175-49d0-8145-13df2339ba45
  6. Paid for gamertag change, transaction shows complete and money has been taken but no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for gamertag change, transaction shows complete and money has been taken but no...: Question pretty much sums it up. It's been over 24 hours since the transaction but my gamertag is the same as it was before. Tried logging out across all devices and no luck. Transaction is marked...
  7. Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.: So my gamertag is , I bought a name change to change it to nce. Looking at my bank and order history my money has been taken, but my name hasn’t been changed. Even restarted my console and no...
  8. Microsoft has taken my money despite a failed transaction through the XBox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft has taken my money despite a failed transaction through the XBox store: Hello fellow Xboxers, I attempted to purchase a digital copy of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance through the XBox Store from my XBox Series-X on the 07/05/2021. Everything went per normal (added to...
  9. Xbox Gamepass PC. Money has been taken from my account but it's not active.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass PC. Money has been taken from my account but it's not active.: So my sub ran out a month ago. Tried to cancel but it didn't give me the option in manage subscription page to cancel. I put the money in today and my bank shows the payment going out but in both...
  10. MicroSofts refusal to honor a purchase it has taken money for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MicroSofts refusal to honor a purchase it has taken money for.: I gifted the annual pass for Forsaken to my nephew. The gift showed up on his Xbox, but when he typed in the code MS refused to download the add on. Told him to contact the person who gifted him....