Xbox has not honored my 10 dollar credit for fall out 4 free download mistake
Discus and support Xbox has not honored my 10 dollar credit for fall out 4 free download mistake in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Download fallout 4 when it was posted for free this past summer. When the licence was revoked because of their mistake I was told I would get a 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jason Goff, Sep 8, 2016.
Thema:
Xbox has not honored my 10 dollar credit for fall out 4 free download mistake
Loading...
-
Xbox has not honored my 10 dollar credit for fall out 4 free download mistake - Similar Threads - has honored dollar
-
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
MicroSofts refusal to honor a purchase it has taken money for.
in XBoX Games and AppsMicroSofts refusal to honor a purchase it has taken money for.: I gifted the annual pass for Forsaken to my nephew. The gift showed up on his Xbox, but when he typed in the code MS refused to download the add on. Told him to contact the person who gifted him.... -
Has Medal of Honor on xbox 360 been termintated by microsoft
in XBoX Games and AppsHas Medal of Honor on xbox 360 been termintated by microsoft: Neither myself or any of my friends with whom I play with on Medal of Honor can access the game. About 7 days now. I've filed complaint with Microsoft, they are supposedly working on it and also... -
My data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do?: My data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do? When I start the games it is like the first time I started them. All my achievements is deleted and I have... -
Issue loading Digital Copy of new For Honor *error code has no diagnosis*
in XBoX on ConsolesIssue loading Digital Copy of new For Honor *error code has no diagnosis*: The error code was: 0x87e107df No further information on this code on your forums, so I'm assuming it likely has to do with recently downloading the Digital Copy version a new title (F.H.). Can...