Xbox has constant updates every morning for the last week to 2 weeks
Discus and support Xbox has constant updates every morning for the last week to 2 weeks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Right i know im part of the program in one of the bands (i can’t remember which). but every day for the last week to even 2 weeks i have had a update.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Farrell1487, Jun 12, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox has constant updates every morning for the last week to 2 weeks
Loading...
-
Xbox has constant updates every morning for the last week to 2 weeks - Similar Threads - has constant updates
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
Starfield has become unplayable, CONSTANTLY crashing
in XBoX Games and AppsStarfield has become unplayable, CONSTANTLY crashing: Frustrated with losing first a Level 80 then Level 51 character, I broke down and upgraded to an Xbox Series X. My Xbox One had served me well, but Starfield was too good to quit because of my... -
Constant crackle and disconnection of wireless headsets, has anyone found a solid solution?
in XBoX on ConsolesConstant crackle and disconnection of wireless headsets, has anyone found a solid solution?: All solutions have been tried in old post but still having the same issues. Is there a fix for this issue yet? 8f72929f-745a-47ef-958d-5424abdbba1b -
My mic has a static sound in the background and sometimes just plays constant static
in XBoX on ConsolesMy mic has a static sound in the background and sometimes just plays constant static: As title says Since yesterday, my mic has become impossible to use for the sake of friends in a party. As long as I'm speaking there is a full volume static noise behind my voice, and several... -
Mic Has Constant Sound
in XBoX on ConsolesMic Has Constant Sound: I just recently got a new controller for my Xbox since my last one had stick drift problems. I just plugged in my headset and was gonna test to make sure the mic was working properly, and it... -
Brand NEW MS wireless controller, aim stick has constant drag to left
in XBoX on ConsolesBrand NEW MS wireless controller, aim stick has constant drag to left: Brand NEW MS wireless controller, aim stick has constant drag to left. Is there a way to fix or adjust this? Just got this for Xmas, barley tap it and it stops but soon your aim is slowly going...