Xbox has a severely flawed reputation and suspension system.
Discus and support Xbox has a severely flawed reputation and suspension system. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently received a ban for sending a message to someone complaining about my apex legends posts, who in their complaint send me a large middle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fruitcakebray, Mar 11, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox has a severely flawed reputation and suspension system.
Loading...
-
Xbox has a severely flawed reputation and suspension system. - Similar Threads - has severely flawed
-
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...
in XboX InsidersHow come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments] -
Fortnite has been updating for several hours now. Controller disconnects periodically....
in XBoX Games and AppsFortnite has been updating for several hours now. Controller disconnects periodically....: Fortnite has been updating for several hours to the new season. Should it take this long? 8fd52c89-7089-4acc-85f9-67f2c49e443b -
The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...
in XBoX on WindowsThe daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will... -
My microsoft account has been hacked. In sign in activity, I can see several "Unsuccessful...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy microsoft account has been hacked. In sign in activity, I can see several "Unsuccessful...: I have taken all the necessary precautions such as enabling 2FA, downloading the mobile authenticator app, and changing my password. However, I continue to see these. I play Minecraft a lot, and...