Xbox has a problem

Discus and support Xbox has a problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been wrongfully suspended and many others for group posts, Advertising the servers we play on, just like all the other people do, Really lookin... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Noah .1, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Noah .1
    Noah .1 Guest

Xbox has a problem

I have been wrongfully suspended and many others for group posts, Advertising the servers we play on, just like all the other people do, Really lookin forward to going to PS because of this, can’t play and wasn’t even rude, didn’t even talk about self harm or anything just advertising a dayz server. But thanks again for the best support Xbox!

:)

Noah .1, Dec 8, 2022
  2. J.R.G. Win User

xbox has updating problems.

I have a similar problem with two my consoles. On console one I have the 4 button press code to get on Live. In order to take the update, I have to first decline it, sign into Live then take the update. On console 2 I have to do the same thing, but first
    remove the flash drives. If I don't do this the updates will always fail. Hopefully this helps.

>

Peace, J.R.
  3. Patrat46 Win User

Sounds like a hdd issue.

If you deleted cache you cleared out the temporty files that might be gettign in the way.

If you deleted the updates you removes possible problem files.

checked internet? well theres still a number of odd things that can be wrong there. Have you looked up your equipment in the forums here? some times theres a few tweeks you can do to make it better.

BUT you tried with a USB drive and it started to install then went to dash right? This takes connection out of the equation.

What is left? Hardware....

Im going to make a guess here... you have an xbox 360s 4GB console. correct?

Im thinking your MU isnt seeded properly you might need a repair (myservices.xbox.com).

Before trying a repair lets do an update using the USB drive as a MU.

1.Plug a USB flash drive into a USB port on the front of your console.

2.Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.

3.Select Storage or Memory.

4.Select USB Storage Device.

5.Choose either Configure Now or Customize to format the USB flash drive for Xbox content.

Test xbox live and try to do the update select MU if you can. If you got a 250 GB try removing the HDD while u do the update to the USB MU.

4. taidara Win User

Greetings Mr Jefferson!

Appreciate if you can post up the make and model of your modem and router. Also state whether you use an Ethernet cable or a wireless connection with your console. Can you clarify what you mean by delete odd updates. Thank you!
  5. AaronHoines Win User

Xbox constantly has problems

Yo I just saw this from doi g a Google search, if you need a hard drive I got a 500gb one I'll give u, just email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox constantly has problems

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

This looks like an issue with device hard drive and the console will need to be repaired. Since it isn't under warranty anymore I'll suggest you take it to a local departmental store so their repair department can fix it for you and you can take it home the same day.

If you want Microsoft to do it, then please see the out of warranty service cost here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

Xbox has a problem

1. Xbox has a problem - Similar Threads - has problem

2. My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it: I’ve got a Xbox series S that has been very nice since I’ve gotten it but I had the “black screen of death” problem recently and I looked up some YouTube videos on it and they all said the same...
  3. Why my Xbox has games connection problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox has games connection problems?: Hi, When I'm trying to start a game my Xbox says my connection doesn't work but in the settings it does and I can start applications normally like YouTube... I don't know what to do...
  4. Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account?: So, I bought a SIM card, verified it. And it works on the others (SMS, Calls. Like a Normal phone number) It work on Google accounts, some accounts that requires phone number. But, when I enter my...
  5. how to fix window installer has stopped working problem on window 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix window installer has stopped working problem on window 7: how to fix window installer has stopped working problem on window 7 free fire max pc version doesn"t install on my pc 50d16e4a-5171-4e9f-811e-a583a8cc19b5
  6. My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...: After 8 seconds or so of inactivity, it will seem (in a game or menu) like I am holding up on the left thumbstick, but I'm not. Nor is there any drift. It's just doing it for no reason! This is a...
  7. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  8. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...
  9. Microsoft has a problem with gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft has a problem with gaming services: For the past month I spent around 3 hours everyday trying to troubleshoot and get minecraft for windows to run on my PC. The issues seems to stem from gaming services but once I tried literally...
  10. i have this problem on my controller. it turns off randomly with it has its wire plug in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have this problem on my controller. it turns off randomly with it has its wire plug in...: xbox series x/s controller i have this problem which it’s always disconnecting random times but when it disconnects it vibrates then it connects sometimes it keeps doing it like every min. But...