Xbox hangs on update at 74%

Discus and support Xbox hangs on update at 74% in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox wouldnt update called coustomer support they told me to factory reset it i did and still it hangs on the set up update at 74%... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jonathentex2006, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Xbox hangs on update at 74%

my xbox wouldnt update called coustomer support they told me to factory reset it i did and still it hangs on the set up update at 74%

:)

jonathentex2006, Dec 20, 2015
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Update at 74%

Hey there folks,

If you're having issues with the online update, I would recommend trying the steps outlined in our

Offline System Update
    sticky thread.

Please keep us posted on how things go.

MisterFizzle, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Hashtag Ed
    Hashtag Ed Guest
    Update at 74%

Mine is doing the same thing, tried all of the suggested power cycling methods and tried on someone else's network. Still no luck. 74% every time, then will teeter to 75% and kick me to the update failure page. Every time.

Hashtag Ed, Dec 20, 2015
  4. Haakan Win User

Update at 74%

5. MisterFizzle Win User

Update at 74%

Hey there folks,

If you're having issues with the online update, I would recommend trying the steps outlined in our

Offline System Update
    sticky thread.

Please keep us posted on how things go.
  6. Hashtag Ed Win User

Update at 74%

Mine is doing the same thing, tried all of the suggested power cycling methods and tried on someone else's network. Still no luck. 74% every time, then will teeter to 75% and kick me to the update failure page. Every time.
  7. Chase1369 Win User

Update stuck at 74%

I will have to give that a go. Thank you. I will post up if that works
  8. Mister Urkel Win User

Update stuck at 74%

Hey All,

Sorry that you are all experiencing the same issue. Since you are stuck there you will probably need to contact support and get them to assist you in this. I want nothing more than for you all to get to gaming as soon as possible.

Reach back and let us know what you all find.
Thema:

Xbox hangs on update at 74%

1. Xbox hangs on update at 74% - Similar Threads - hangs update 74%

2. Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...: NOTICE Unable to connect to a data center, please check your internet connection and try again. 42a3889f-e2e6-42f4-b5fd-896c6ecbf9df
  3. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  4. Xbox Series X hangs up ppoe fiber connection

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X hangs up ppoe fiber connection: Some time ago I increased the speed of my fiber connection at my home and then I started experiencing strange behaviour with my network. During download of games or their updates (those which size...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.: On a Win11 PC, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Since the last update the program is very slow to load (it stays on the MUWG revolving blocks for over a minute.) During gameplay it can slow down,...
  6. Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks: I asked the person a question and they just hung up on me what do I do cd023024-4d89-4848-87c3-1b4c85e77b44
  7. Windows XBOX App after selecting remote play, hangs up on black screen, however remote play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows XBOX App after selecting remote play, hangs up on black screen, however remote play...: re-opening this thread because the issue was not resolved and I have the exact same problem except I have something to add. My X1X worked flawlessly streaming to my Win10 PC but my XSX just shows...
  8. Series X often hanging on boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X often hanging on boot: My Series X has been hanging on the Xbox boot screen, a lot more often recently. It can happen when I start the console from my controller and also when powering up via the Xbox button the...
  9. Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit: I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better microsoft 756882cb-f3f5-4894-a1e3-c96b5eae529e
  10. Updating a Game hangs at Download at 0% Indefinitely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updating a Game hangs at Download at 0% Indefinitely: This has been a recurring problem since I upgraded to windows 11, and is making me wonder if I need to do a fresh reinstall. Essentially, any time I open up the xbox app and there's a game that...