Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

Discus and support Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Collin strohm, May 8, 2024.

1. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes put onto our accounts by random users who join our party. They message us clown emjois and say "Enjoy ur ban" This is ridiculous and I have no way to remove these unjust strikes or deal with the exploiters.

The group posts and messages are all available to view. Please someone help me with this issue, thank you.

:)

Collin strohm, May 8, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

LFG should essentially be "I'm looking for X amount of players to play this game at this time" Recruiting for clans is considered spam/advertising and is not permitted.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Look at your screenshot

LFG suspension

What you are listing is recruitment according ro your own post

That isn't a valid Lfg
  4. Collin strohm Win User

But I am LFG? I'm confused? Can you explain more?
  5. ngocphi Win User

As you been told already you cannot post anything other then LFG

ANYTHING Else has to be done privately

It's not an exploit its just the rules

They are msging you for gloating purposes because they know the post doesn't follow the rules of LFG

Recruitment and trading has to be done privately or on appropiate channels if they have a trade or clan channels
  6. Smwutches Win User

Only the enforcement team can issue strikes/suspensions. You'd have to check the enforcement site for more information and to see about submitting a case review. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

While the other people should be messaging you about enjoying the ban, they most likely aren't using any type of exploit because there isn't one. LFG posts are only for looking for others to play a game with. Anything other than that in them, usually leads to a suspension.
Thema:

1. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts. - Similar Threads - Group Post Exploit

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  4. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  5. Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...: I have done everything to fix this issue and nothing worked. 3f6b7f95-808f-457d-874b-f19d5a0093ac
  6. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  7. How do i make a looking for group post for war thunder on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i make a looking for group post for war thunder on pc: War thunder doesnt show up in my owned apps (even though im playing it right now) and even then, i cannot join another persons looking for group post about war thunder because war thunder isnt an...
  8. I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post: I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post 3aba7643-204f-4a91-afb1-85e74d4a7f6e
  9. I have a temp ban for posting some looking for group posts that advertised my mc realm i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a temp ban for posting some looking for group posts that advertised my mc realm i...: All it says is "Realm Code: F6z6atufqyo Dimension Lifesteal SkyGen! Out now! private plots Fully autoNice admins Join today and have fun! " so im not sure why i got banned and i cant appeal it for...
  10. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....