Xbox green screen for along time then lack screen, then off!

Discus and support Xbox green screen for along time then lack screen, then off! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox one is a few years old (advanced warfare edition). I was part of the preview program and I wasn't like how the updated dashboard was reacting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by foREVer X irish, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Xbox green screen for along time then lack screen, then off!

my Xbox one is a few years old (advanced warfare edition). I was part of the preview program and I wasn't like how the updated dashboard was reacting with Warframe so k Uninstalled and unregistered from it. My Xbox reinstalled back to the original OS (I'm
    assuming). Ever since then I've had nothing but problems. First error E200, then E202. Now my Xbox will stay on the green screen forever and then it will either error screen but start or it will turn black and then eventually just shut off.

We've tried everything it seems. Even talked with tech suport and attempting to do an offline OS update now as I'm typing this. But sometimes it won't even turn on it'll act like it wants to but it'll make like half the start up sound. Basically I'm not
    spending money to fix it, it's been opened and cleaned out by me so no warranty.

Any advice ?

Do we have to do 2nd one then 1st?

:)

foREVer X irish, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Green screen then black screen

yesterday here was a threat to solve this issue. but now the threat is gone.

i solved my blackscreen with the emergency update as descripbed in the threat.

my box is working flawless now

Rene Eblinghaus, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Green screen then black screen

Same Problem here. I had a chat and phone call with MS support too, but both (the lady on the phone and the guy in the chat) said to me that i can send the console back to the store and get a new on. Yeah...contact the store, but the don't have stock replace
    consoles and so i can wait until 13. december or i get my money back...

But the support are trying to fix the problem...but honestly...i think our problem is not so easy to fix, it seems to me more like a hardware defect, maybe maiboard? Graphic Card? I really don't think an update will solve the issue...

For me, it's not a Day One, but rather a DAY GONE!

DayDreamer 007, Oct 16, 2017
  4. samsoft17 Win User

Unable to startup Xbox One S

Thanks for your response.

Just tried power reset again keeping time gap of 30 mins. XBOX button goes off after few seconds. Then I pressed EJECT button and it started fortunately. Also Xbox screen started (green startup screen) and goes on. So startup screen came up (green XBOX screen).
    Then all goes off unfortunately.

Thanks,

Sameer Gupta
  5. CBzBolt36 Win User

Xbox Green Screen

My system is on the Xbox Green screen for 20m screen goes black them out shuts off.
  6. TaylórLily Win User

Xbox won't work

The Xbox has turned on but it's on the 'Xbox one' green loading screen and it's not moved from there in a while. I had it on yesterday and it was fine for a certain time then it just froze the screen, I could still hear the audio but no movement on the
    screen then it crashed and turned off, what do you suggest?
  7. Cory Trevor Win User

USB Thumbstick update works.

Must be nice. I've tried over a dozen times now. A couple minutes with the green screen and xbox logo, then just shuts off.
  8. 02Aquabird Win User

XBOX console comes up wrong and stops

Well first of all the screen is only blank for a minute before the picture of the computer chip comes up, followed by the green XBOX screen and that is where it stops.

When I tried to reset the unit by pushing the XBOX button on the console along with the eject button, it never beeped a second time after holding both for about 1 minute.
Thema:

Xbox green screen for along time then lack screen, then off!

1. Xbox green screen for along time then lack screen, then off! - Similar Threads - green screen along

2. Xbox one x green screen on game captures Specifically "Record what happened"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x green screen on game captures Specifically "Record what happened": My xbox one X only shows green screen on game captures only with sound. Only happens when i chose "Record what happened" option. But if i use "Start recording" or manually recording it Works fine...
  3. Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen: While playing call of duty dmz I have done a few game captures. When I go to look at them they have a full green screen but have audio still. I've held the power button for 10 seconds and...
  4. Restarting a green screen of death Xbox without the pair button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restarting a green screen of death Xbox without the pair button: So here’s my problem. My Xbox’s storage has been completely filled up on accident and it is extremely slow. I cannot reset the Xbox through settings and I also cannot delete any games. Most of the...
  5. Screen is green and black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen is green and black: Screen is green and black tried changing video/display settings 3954d338-c771-43a2-9363-320db833f9f6
  6. I have a half green half distorted screen on my XBOX series s and I don’t know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a half green half distorted screen on my XBOX series s and I don’t know what to do?: I just got my series s and I unplugged it by accident and when I plugged it back up and turned it on this is what happened [img] 0fcd0948-d3a0-49fd-a2af-144b07d11f15
  7. Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up: So I upgraded my hard drive to 1tb and installed the os and now it's not using the green loading screen when booting up it's just show's a black screen until the home screen pop's up. Other than...
  8. my xbox is just a green static screen help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is just a green static screen help please: got home went to turn my xbox series s on and what came up on my tv was a flashing green static screen idfk how to describe it it’s like flashing like when you break your phone screen and it looks...
  9. My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes...: My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes it won't let me sign in and won't let me load any games nothing was working fine yesterday now it's ****...
  10. Dolby Vision caused green screen in apps Apple TV and Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Vision caused green screen in apps Apple TV and Netflix: I finally figured out a problem that started a few days ago for me. The Apple TV app turned all green. Then a few days later, the Netflix app turned green too. If I disable Dolby Vision in the...