Xbox green screen for along time then lack screen, then off!

Discus and support Xbox green screen for along time then lack screen, then off! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox one is a few years old (advanced warfare edition). I was part of the preview program and I wasn't like how the updated dashboard was reacting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by foREVer X irish, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Xbox green screen for along time then lack screen, then off!

my Xbox one is a few years old (advanced warfare edition). I was part of the preview program and I wasn't like how the updated dashboard was reacting with Warframe so k Uninstalled and unregistered from it. My Xbox reinstalled back to the original OS (I'm
    assuming). Ever since then I've had nothing but problems. First error E200, then E202. Now my Xbox will stay on the green screen forever and then it will either error screen but start or it will turn black and then eventually just shut off.

We've tried everything it seems. Even talked with tech suport and attempting to do an offline OS update now as I'm typing this. But sometimes it won't even turn on it'll act like it wants to but it'll make like half the start up sound. Basically I'm not
    spending money to fix it, it's been opened and cleaned out by me so no warranty.

Any advice ?

Do we have to do 2nd one then 1st?

:)

foREVer X irish, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Green screen then black screen

yesterday here was a threat to solve this issue. but now the threat is gone.

i solved my blackscreen with the emergency update as descripbed in the threat.

my box is working flawless now

Rene Eblinghaus, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Green screen then black screen

Same Problem here. I had a chat and phone call with MS support too, but both (the lady on the phone and the guy in the chat) said to me that i can send the console back to the store and get a new on. Yeah...contact the store, but the don't have stock replace
    consoles and so i can wait until 13. december or i get my money back...

But the support are trying to fix the problem...but honestly...i think our problem is not so easy to fix, it seems to me more like a hardware defect, maybe maiboard? Graphic Card? I really don't think an update will solve the issue...

For me, it's not a Day One, but rather a DAY GONE!

DayDreamer 007, Oct 16, 2017
  4. samsoft17 Win User

Unable to startup Xbox One S

Thanks for your response.

Just tried power reset again keeping time gap of 30 mins. XBOX button goes off after few seconds. Then I pressed EJECT button and it started fortunately. Also Xbox screen started (green startup screen) and goes on. So startup screen came up (green XBOX screen).
    Then all goes off unfortunately.

Thanks,

Sameer Gupta
  5. CBzBolt36 Win User

Xbox Green Screen

My system is on the Xbox Green screen for 20m screen goes black them out shuts off.
  6. TaylórLily Win User

Xbox won't work

The Xbox has turned on but it's on the 'Xbox one' green loading screen and it's not moved from there in a while. I had it on yesterday and it was fine for a certain time then it just froze the screen, I could still hear the audio but no movement on the
    screen then it crashed and turned off, what do you suggest?
  7. Cory Trevor Win User

USB Thumbstick update works.

Must be nice. I've tried over a dozen times now. A couple minutes with the green screen and xbox logo, then just shuts off.
  8. 02Aquabird Win User

XBOX console comes up wrong and stops

Well first of all the screen is only blank for a minute before the picture of the computer chip comes up, followed by the green XBOX screen and that is where it stops.

When I tried to reset the unit by pushing the XBOX button on the console along with the eject button, it never beeped a second time after holding both for about 1 minute.
Thema:

Xbox green screen for along time then lack screen, then off!

1. Xbox green screen for along time then lack screen, then off! - Similar Threads - green screen along

2. xbox one welcome green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one welcome green screen: Hello after changing hdd to ssd on my old xbox one i not have the beautiful welcome screen welcome xbox one can you add to the next update the screen please thank you XBOX BEST...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...: How do I fix this pls help I'm nervous something is going to happen 7f444cdc-e355-4d54-8ecd-b59c94cfa48b
  5. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...
  6. No green loading screen on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    No green loading screen on xbox one s: I recently upgraded my Xbox one s from a 1tb internal hdd to a 4tb internal ssd, all seems fine, but when starting it up I no longer see the green xbox logo loading screen. It all works fine,...
  7. I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up: My Xbox isn’t loading into anything and it just has the green screen and I’ve tried to reset it and everything, I was told to do the factory reset keep games and apps, but I want to know if I’ll...
  8. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2
  9. One guide green screen defect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One guide green screen defect: Hello there, I'm contacting because I'm experiencing a defect with one guide. It works perfectly with many devices: Nvidia shield, snes mini, Megadrive mini. I also use it with Wii u with no...
  10. XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.: When starting up my XBox, it makes the startup tone and hangs on a totally blank green screen. When I attempt to startup to the troubleshooting menu, it makes the chime noise that the menu is...