Xbox got stuck on a green screen

Discus and support Xbox got stuck on a green screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was downloading a xbox game and the speed started to slow down from 200/mbps to 20/mbps, so i decided to restart the xbox. After restarting it got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MuscleNerd87, May 28, 2024.

1. MuscleNerd87
    MuscleNerd87 Guest

I was downloading a xbox game and the speed started to slow down from 200/mbps to 20/mbps, so i decided to restart the xbox. After restarting it got stuck on the green loading screen for about 30 minutes, so i tried doing a power cycle. After trying many things i eventually got an error (E102) so i did a factory reset and its been more than an hour and my xbox is still going through a factory reset. It gets stuck on a number then goes up a bit and gets stuck for another 30 minutes.

Edit: Factory reset finished but it doesnt want to connect to my tv

:)

MuscleNerd87, May 28, 2024
  2. DragonKnight510 Win User

December 2014 Update - Patch Notes?

I got that same update now xbox stuck on main green loading screen what gives
  3. PepeMasterz Win User

Xbox won't turn on

it kind of restart but is really slow like showing some slides.. and now got stuck in the xbox one green screen :(
  4. TutoredRolo25 Win User

Stuck in green loading screen after April update

I got the same problem, stuck on Green screen of Death.... Nothing works....
  5. MuscleNerd87 Win User

Also, when turning on my xbox, the tv does not detect the xbox (i've tried multiple tv's) and the xbox does not detect my controllers as well even when connecting them with a usb cable, after about 5 minutes the xbox turns off by itself and when trying to connect to the xbox using remote play it says console off. Also, it does not let me turn off the xbox.. For some reason i have to unplug it.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi MuscleNerd87, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This error code is for a failed update: https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-e102

From your description of the issues, it seems you are having hardware issues, I recommend you submit a repair request.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

If your device is out of warranty, you can check the costs here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox got stuck on a green screen - Similar Threads - got stuck green

2. I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out: I accidentally put another game inside my Xbox while I already had a game in there and I don't know how to get them out it's just making this really awful sound ef8fcef9-ae76-4285-bdbb-23214ed13943
  3. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  4. I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...: My battle pass is broken I’m on 99% finish and it stopped crediting me for my kills so I’m stuck w 99% finished . dfa0960b-72c3-45f9-b111-7536db14a8d3
  5. Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a...: I've tried hard reset, soft reset,usb reset. nothing has worked the usb actual does come up with a reset prompt but it fails instantly 950eee40-6f61-4d56-b315-44cf027b6fa5
  6. In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data: I had to end the gaming services task and then it let me cancel syncing but now I am starting over in the game ab344e0c-eecf-483d-8f2c-3de0ba2ab89d
  7. Just got my self an original Xbox one and it’s stuck on the trouble shoot screen ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got my self an original Xbox one and it’s stuck on the trouble shoot screen ?: , decided to get a original Xbox one and thought everything was fine when setting it up etc .. but when I turned it off after a while of gaming … I turned it back on and it took me to the trouble...
  8. i requested a refund after my package got stuck in ellenwood ga, but i wasnt able to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i requested a refund after my package got stuck in ellenwood ga, but i wasnt able to send...: i need to call a representative as tech support online isnt helping. e8400b04-533a-4c6c-a08c-c43e45c4e31e
  9. Forza Horizon 5 got stuck on my Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 got stuck on my Xbox App: Hello, I installed Forza Horizon 5 to my Xbox App and whilst doing it , i paused the download 2 times. Then game installed without problem but it got stuck on "Resume Installation" on the Xbox...
  10. Just got gamepass, all game installation is stuck in "Preparing 0%"

in XboX Insiders
    Just got gamepass, all game installation is stuck in "Preparing 0%": For context, I live in Malaysia. I saw this article saying that PC gamepass is coming to SEA and Xbox is releasing a preview of it. I immediately downloaded the Xbox Insider Hub, got myself...