Xbox Gold

Discus and support Xbox Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, i'm trying to turn off auto payment on my account, but it goes through the things, but when it says turn off auto renewal it says Membership... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Entrekz, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Entrekz
    Entrekz Guest

Xbox Gold

Well, i'm trying to turn off auto payment on my account, but it goes through the things, but when it says turn off auto renewal it says Membership Silver free but then on my xbox i have gold? I'm trying to make a new account that's why.

:)

Entrekz, Jan 4, 2014
  2. BimmerJimmer
    BimmerJimmer Guest
    Digital Games

Here is the link for the info, not family sharing but benefits of 'home gold'

Xbox Wire

BimmerJimmer, Jan 4, 2014
  3. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Xbox One Price drop

If that is the case who gets to use their gold account on other machines? They've clearly said that. Just like now, your live subscription follows you to whatever Xbox console you use. So who on that original console can take their account to another console?

STANNY08, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Xbox Gold

Hi Entrekz,

Whatever membership you currently have attached to your gamertag will stay to the end of its subscription term, it won't terminate when you cancel auto-renewal.

Mad Cow Dizease, Jan 4, 2014
  5. BUMPERS0822
    BUMPERS0822 Guest
    How do I cancel auto renewal

BUMPERS0822, May 6, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    You can remove your card at commerce.microsoft.com.

onyxishere, May 6, 2014
  7. Ill Wise 991
    Ill Wise 991 Guest
    i cant disable autorenew and have tried and am now suspended. been told its shut off but still charged. really upset about this.

Ill Wise 991, Jun 5, 2016
  8. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox Gold

Sorry to hear it. For future reference it would be better to create a new thread instead of bumping older ones.

Please give phone support a call as only they can help with billing issues. 1-800-469-9269 in North America

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Senpai Soul Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

You make the account with gold the other person home with the Xbox with no gold on it

Account with gold add it to xbox without a gold account make gold account home on that xbox pretty much it they get games and gold on both accounts afterwards
  10. Richard Sticky Win User

trying to share my gold and it wont work

1. Sign into your Xbox that you intend to use the Non-Gold profile with and set to the Home Xbox.

2. Sign into your other Non-home Xbox with your Gold Account.

The idea is that the console that you use non gold profiles on should be set to the home Xbox. This way you can sign into any other Xbox with the gold account and access gold while the other non gold profiles access gold from the home Xbox.
  11. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  12. xXRachieeXx1993 Win User

Only one account is able to access XBL.

Hello,

To ensure that all accounts on the Xbox are able to access Gold, please ensure that your account associated with the Xbox Live Gold membership is the account that has the xbox set to "My home xbox", this will then have it set as gold for the entire xbox.
    If another account is set as the home xbox, it will require the account with gold to be signed in for others to access the gold subscription.

-Rachiee
  13. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
Thema:

Xbox Gold

1. Xbox Gold - Similar Threads - Gold

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t: Hi All bit of a strange one this. I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal. I have just found out that my profile attached to the Xbox doesn’t have gold...
  9. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  10. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...