XBOX Gold Upgrade to Game pass Ultimate

Discus and support XBOX Gold Upgrade to Game pass Ultimate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I'm trying to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold membership to the game pass Ultimate, but it keeps giving me the region lock issue, I used to live in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Renato Bená, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Renato Bená
    Renato Bená Guest

Hello I'm trying to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold membership to the game pass Ultimate, but it keeps giving me the region lock issue, I used to live in Brazil and now I moved to the USA, when I redeemed the codes I purchased in AMerica I wasn't aware they were going to the wrong, sadly the contact us resource for help over the website is not even giving me an option to chat with someone to try and solve this... could someone please help me?
    XBOX Gold Upgrade to Game pass Ultimate [​IMG]

:)

Renato Bená, Jul 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

That means your gold was upgraded to Ultimate (Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Xbox, and Game Pass for PC)
  3. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

Hi,

Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

To contact them, please go to this site:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

Xbox game pass/xbox live

If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

(Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass

If it's just Game Pass then at the end of the 2 weeks Game Pass will end and you'll just have your Gold subscription.

If it's Game Pass Ultimate it will convert the gold you have until Ultimate as well. If the message you're getting says "Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s)
    into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months total. All conversions are final; conversion ratio subject to change." Then the 2 months of gold will upgrade so you will have over 2 months of Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

When you upgrade from standard Gold/Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, you upgrade at a ratio of 1:1.

The 3:1 conversion ratio is what happens when you already have Ultimate and are adding standard Gold/Game Pass to Ultimate.
Thema:

1. XBOX Gold Upgrade to Game pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Gold Upgrade Game

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  7. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  8. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  9. Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t: Hi All bit of a strange one this. I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal. I have just found out that my profile attached to the Xbox doesn’t have gold...
  10. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2