Xbox GOLD - Problem with downloading

Discus and support Xbox GOLD - Problem with downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi people. I have bought GOLD for my son - he is in my family account in Microsoft. I gave him all eligibility to buy and download games, but he can`t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radosnywojownik, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Xbox GOLD - Problem with downloading

Hi people. I have bought GOLD for my son - he is in my family account in Microsoft. I gave him all eligibility to buy and download games, but he can`t see the button/icon to download free games with gold. It was with both 2 games in January Xbox GOLD - Problem with downloading :( What is wrong
    with them? How can i resolve this problem? I bought gold first of all for free games every month...

:)

Radosnywojownik, Jan 27, 2018
  2. EightBall44
    EightBall44 Guest
    Assasin's creed 2 not free?

Have you tried downloading it through the Xbox website? I had a problem downloading Defense Grid when it was first released.

www.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold

It should queue up, and then it will start downloading on your Xbox the next time you turn it on.

EightBall44, Jan 27, 2018
  3. Problem downloading games with gold.

I cant download the game because it says that I need to download from my Xbox; and yes my gold subscription has caducated. Are you going to compensate us? Anyways thanks to Microsoft for its incomptence.

MiddleAura904, Jan 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Did you add the gold directly to his account or is he sharing your gold?

Smwutches, Jan 27, 2018
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Was it with Xbox 360 games? I would suggest trying to download them via your computer instead.

They should pop up in the ready to install section after that.

Ishan8123, Jan 27, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Actually if it's the 360 games, he may have to download them via 360 console due to child account restrictions. The store on the One/website are the same, so he would receive the same error on the website.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay

That would be the problem. Trials don't change your account status to gold. A full gold subscription is required in order to download the 360 games with gold games. Xbox One games with gold games required a gold subscription to keep playing them for free,
    so they can be downloaded with a trial.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Was it with Xbox 360 games? I would suggest trying to download them via your computer instead.

Actually if it's the 360 games, he may have to download them via 360 console due to child account restrictions. The store on the One/website are the same, so he would receive the same error on the website.
  9. Ishan8123 Win User

10. Smwutches Win User

Did you add the gold directly to his account or is he sharing your gold?
  11. Fu5i0N Dyn4miC Win User

Downloading content from xbox 360

I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY XBOX GOLD GAME
Thema:

1. Xbox GOLD - Problem with downloading - Similar Threads - GOLD Problem downloading

2. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  3. Xbox live gold problem.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live gold problem.: I have Xbox live. I am able to play multiplayer on a Xbox one that isn’t my home Xbox but I can’t on my own. How can I fix this? cd1ac734-adbf-4ee8-98c0-bfadfe8653d5
  4. Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Gold Billing Problem: I have been charged on a reoccurring basis, an Live Gold subscription. This is not connected to any existing account when I have checked. How do I stop this reoccurring billing issue and obtain...
  5. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  6. Xbox Live Gold card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold card problem: So i bought my xbox live gold card for 12 months as always and after doing so i put it in my xbox, i then went to check to see if it was correct and it was incorrect, it said i had 4 months of...
  7. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  8. problem with the download of the game gears of war judgment (games with gold)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problem with the download of the game gears of war judgment (games with gold): I can not download the game gears of war Judgment (games with gold) .When I start to download the game, the download remains at 0% and after I get a notification that says that you can not...
  9. problem to download active game xbox 360 in xbox one game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem to download active game xbox 360 in xbox one game with gold: Hello, I have gold subscription, and I want download a xbox 360 game on my xbox one; I can not download because is child perfil . The game is free in game with golds, how I can download it?...
  10. Problem running Games with Gold free download of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem running Games with Gold free download of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes: In October I downloaded Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, the free game under the Games with Gold program. When I opened the game, I got a message that I needed a connected hard drive or a disc...