Xbox gold not working

Discus and support Xbox gold not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I was recently communicaction banned by my friend as a joke, during the period of the week my gold stopped working evenvironment though I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MajorTommy8oy, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Xbox gold not working

Hello, I was recently communicaction banned by my friend as a joke, during the period of the week my gold stopped working evenvironment though I bought a year's live pass, xbox support has proved not helpful and I have tried everything that Google has told
    me to do like resetting my network and deleting the account and restarting the xbox.

I would appreciate any help and you can dm me on Twitter @tomjeacock

Thanks...

:)

MajorTommy8oy, Jun 17, 2018
  2. Trill97Best
    Trill97Best Guest
    xbox gold code not working keeps saying something went wrong

need help xbox gold 12-month not working

Trill97Best, Jun 17, 2018
  3. RyanCook311
    RyanCook311 Guest
    xbox gold not working

If you download the game on one account it will be available to all accounts on the console.

If you'd like you can read more about the Xbox 360s DRM here:
    support.xbox.com/.../download-content

RyanCook311, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

Game not showing in installed or ready to install

Games with gold for the xbox one only work will you have xbox gold, so if you got this as one of the games for gold, it will only work will you have a subscription
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Family Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

xbox 360 will only work with gold, xbox 360 needs a gold account for EACH profile.
  6. Initial Fear GW Win User

Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts

it is possible for one live account to work on two consoles, the catch is that the "parent" Gold will need to be signed in.

For this to work for your situation, Parent Gold must set Xbox A as the HOME CONSOLE in the settings menu. All profiles on this xbox will have Gold ONLY WHILE USING THIS XBOX.

Parent GOLD will then need to be signed in at all times on Xbox B to allow any gold features to be used.
  7. SyscoKid15 Win User

XBOX gold is not working.

awesome thanks.....got it open on another tab....
  8. CarstenE Win User

xbox gold not working

Which error Code are you getting? Have you checked for any past due payment on your Account as suggested in my first posting?

- lg 2Bad4You
Thema:

Xbox gold not working

1. Xbox gold not working - Similar Threads - gold working

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  4. Why isn’t Xbox live gold working anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t Xbox live gold working anymore: I have a question my cousins account is my home Xbox and I used to have gold cause he had it until he upgraded to the trail of Xbox game pass ultimate. Why is it telling me I don’t have Xbox live?...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I get my live gold stuff to work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my live gold stuff to work?: so basically, i have gamepass ultimate. and pretty recently, all the live gold discounts stopped working. I tried buying gta 5 with this discount, and instead of it showing that i have a live gold...
  7. Celeste isn't working on gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Celeste isn't working on gold: Downloaded celeste from gold in 2019 and played it, then deleted it. I want to play it again but it doesn't show up in owned games under games with gold, and when i look it up in the Microsoft...
  8. RE7 DLC free with gold not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE7 DLC free with gold not working: Hi so Resident Evil 7 DLC: End of Zoe, Banned Footage Vol 1 and 2 is free with Xbox live gold. However I installed them and in-game, it says it is not installed. Then when I look at RE7 installs...
  9. It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work: It says that i got Xbox live gold but it doesn't work 7147aec1-584d-4087-bb27-b4a10e511305
  10. Games From Xbox Gold No Longer Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games From Xbox Gold No Longer Work: Hello, I have multiple games that I have downloaded from Xbox live gold on my Xbox one, and when I try to play them, it tells me to reinstall it from the store, and when I do that it just tells me...