Xbox gold membership unlimited

Discus and support Xbox gold membership unlimited in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought at Walmart the Xbox gold membership unlimited and when I go to try to play my farming simulator 22 it's telling me to check my subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tony williams2, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Xbox gold membership unlimited

So I bought at Walmart the Xbox gold membership unlimited and when I go to try to play my farming simulator 22 it's telling me to check my subscription and updates but I have done all that and it's telling me that I have to buy the game in order to play it but I have Xbox gold membership unlimited why do I need to buy the game when I used to be able to play it if this is away of making people buy the games the play for free but now have to buy to play is wrong.

:)

tony williams2, Dec 5, 2022
  2. tony williams2 Win User

I bought the Xbox game pass unlimited that includes gold for 12 months
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, did you purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

To check please follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

Because if the subscription that you have is Xbox Live Gold subscription, it is a subscription that will let you play online multiplayer games, Xbox game pass ultimate is a different subscription but includes Xbox Live Gold.
  4. Smwutches Win User

There's no such thing as a Gold Unlimited. Did you buy Xbox Gold or Game Pass Ultimate?

Gold only allows to you play online multiplayer. Game Pass is like Netflix for games and allows you access to a library of games to play. Game Pass Ultimate includes both, If you only bought Gold, you would either need to buy Game Pass as well to access the game or buy the game.
  5. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Xbox live/Online Pass

Online gaming is the primary feature of a Gold membership. Even if Section 2 of the ToU could be construed to include online gaming, it is, at the very least, disingenuous to say that a Gold membership gives you "unlimited" access to online gaming. The
    word "unlimited" means

1.not restricted: without limits, restrictions, or controls

2.infinite: lacking or appearing to lack a boundary or end

3.complete or total: not subject to qualification or exception.

Online Passes clearly violate the stated benefits of buying a Gold membership. Microsoft should either end the Online Pass scam, or be honest with their customers. Maybe they could change the word "unlimited" to something else. Maybe "partial" or "conditional."
    If they did that, they might not sell as many memberships.
  6. MATISS DAVIS Win User

I do not see my subscription xbox live gold on my console

Have same issue. I bought Gold Membership and after couple days, my X One shows that I need to buy it again. I saw in
    http://account.live.com that Xbox Live Gold Expires Unlimited.. I`m very disappointed
Thema:

1. Xbox gold membership unlimited - Similar Threads - gold membership unlimited

2. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...
  3. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  4. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  5. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  6. Gold membership doesn't allow to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold membership doesn't allow to download games: Hi gamers. I have paid for xbox 360 gold membership, but when I sign in, it doesn't allow to download games. In fact, there are no Bing or demo games or my app section etc. Like I wouldnt have...
  7. How did my memory storage get full after the Gold membership update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did my memory storage get full after the Gold membership update?: My Xbox memory storage suddenly gotten full when the Gold membership updated why is that? 53c39112-3388-43b5-b674-74299fead41c
  8. I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...: I have internet and says I am signed into Xbox live but can’t find 1 single person in the lobbies and always have up till the day mine expired and the day before getting new membership...
  9. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox: Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox 87bb8dfb-53f8-41a3-8f73-b0a6b47a8d6e
  10. Share Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Gold Membership: I am wanting to add another GT on my Xbox SX but want to know if the gold membership I have would still be accessible to the second GT or if they need one of their own?...