Xbox Gold membership not showing on Xbox

Discus and support Xbox Gold membership not showing on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Newbie to all this so forgive my ignorance.. Santa brought my son an Xbox One so I signed up using my microsoft account - Hotmail & Windows phone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Player941540364, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Xbox Gold membership not showing on Xbox

Newbie to all this so forgive my ignorance..

Santa brought my son an Xbox One so I signed up using my microsoft account - Hotmail & Windows phone only 1 account though.

His uncle bought a prepaid Xbox gold account - I input the codes on my account using the Xbone prior to Christmas but it doesn't show up on the Xbone.

It is appearing on my MS account when I log in to see services & subscriptions, I have also put the Xbone on my Devices list..

Have i done something wrong..

I've noticed a few comments on other threads about a payment card. I don't have any payment card associated to my MS account, do i Need to associate a payment card for Gold to work??

If so do I need to do that through my MS account or on the Xbone??

Does this have to be a card or can it be my Paypal account?

:)

Player941540364, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Jan 2, 2016
  3. SlewedNumber
    SlewedNumber Guest
    Membership

I have Xbox gold membership valid till feb2019 but not showing up on my Xbox 1s, how do I recover it

SlewedNumber, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Xbox Gold membership not showing on Xbox

Hi,

In the forums its saying you're Gold, Are you able to play online?

You can have redeem prepaid cards on your xbox account either Xbox.com or via the console.

Happy Gaming!

ISirProdigy007, Jan 3, 2016
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Have you tried logging out of your profile on the XBOX One and logging back in? If not give it a try and let us know how it goes.

{Parity}, Jan 3, 2016
  6. Thanks for the replys.

Sorry I haven't been online.. I attached my paypal account to my account and logged out and then in again later..

Now everything is hunky dory.. I was able to get into the free games options, I couldn't do that till I added payment details..

Even managed to download games tonight..

Again thanks for the speedy replies..

Player941540364, Jan 4, 2016
  7. Hi, I'm gold until 21 this month and I do not aparace on the console today, before all was well, I've rebooted the console and not aparace, try comversar chat with microsft and impossible !!!!!! !!

Victor Solano, Jan 4, 2016
  8. Xbox Gold membership not showing on Xbox

I'm having almost the same problem except that it already took my money out of the bank, and yet no amount of logging out, restarting, etc. seems to tell the xbone I have live.

AndrewChicken, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Malacath Win User

NO XBOX LIVE OPTION ON COD GHOSTS **HELP**

Just checking but do you have a gold membership?

Ive checked your profile and its not showing gold.

You need to have a gold membership to play Xbox live
  10. CrookedIbro Win User

Can't join GTA Online

Check ur XBOX Live membership, maybe ur gold membership has expired this message: "Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online.?'' IS showing when u don't have an active xbox gold membership. Cheers :)
  11. SpyShadow Win User

“FORTNITE” “Your account does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality"

If you go into your membership tab in the games & apps section you should be able to check if you have a an active gold membership by selecting Xbox Live Gold if it shows up there, obviously if it doesnt show up that answers your question.
  12. onyxishere Win User

Problems with xbox live during the game.

Sorry to hear it. Currently you are showing as having a Silver membership. If you are attempting to play on Xbox Live multiplayer you do require a Gold membership.
  13. Theory of Game Win User

Gears of war 4 open beta

Hey there Emulcifierx,

You're not showing as a gold member here on the forums... could you check on
    account.microsoft.com/services
    and see if it shows an active Xbox Live Gold membership?
Thema:

Xbox Gold membership not showing on Xbox

1. Xbox Gold membership not showing on Xbox - Similar Threads - Gold membership showing

2. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...
  3. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  4. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  5. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  6. Gold membership doesn't allow to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold membership doesn't allow to download games: Hi gamers. I have paid for xbox 360 gold membership, but when I sign in, it doesn't allow to download games. In fact, there are no Bing or demo games or my app section etc. Like I wouldnt have...
  7. How did my memory storage get full after the Gold membership update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did my memory storage get full after the Gold membership update?: My Xbox memory storage suddenly gotten full when the Gold membership updated why is that? 53c39112-3388-43b5-b674-74299fead41c
  8. I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...: I have internet and says I am signed into Xbox live but can’t find 1 single person in the lobbies and always have up till the day mine expired and the day before getting new membership...
  9. Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership: Hi, I have as issue with GOLD Live - I have redeemed two GOLD Live codes (+1 month each one) yet the games (Forza Horizon) shows no Gold Live membership... On Playstation 4 there are not such a...
  10. Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned Xbox 1s, Microsoft fixed it, now my gold live membership won’t show up: We had to return my xbox one s due to a power supply issue or something. Microsoft returned the machine after repairing it, but now we cant recver our xbox gold live membership which is paid for...