Xbox gold home

Discus and support Xbox gold home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With the new xbox live gold home, is there a way of sharing your xbox live subscription but NOT your games? My son has his own xbox now and would like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ricky Be, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Ricky Be
    Ricky Be Guest

Xbox gold home

With the new xbox live gold home, is there a way of sharing your xbox live subscription but NOT your games?

My son has his own xbox now and would like him to use my gold subscription but without access to my own games.

:)

Ricky Be, Oct 11, 2017
  2. AvalonX
    AvalonX Guest
    Xbox One: Sharing Digital Games and Gold

Looks like Microsoft has released additional info on how the Xbox One Digital sharing will work when the system launches. Little change up, but its interesting their is no mention of Xbox family share. Guess you have to be logged in at a friend's house.

Via: Xbox Wire

AvalonX, Oct 11, 2017
  3. BimmerJimmer
    BimmerJimmer Guest
    Digital Games

Here is the link for the info, not family sharing but benefits of 'home gold'

Xbox Wire

BimmerJimmer, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox gold home

No. The Home setting will only allow you to share your gold and games, not one or the other.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Ricky Be
    Ricky Be Guest
    Thats a shame. Adult games are not really appropriate for young children

Ricky Be, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Richard Sticky Win User

trying to share my gold and it wont work

1. Sign into your Xbox that you intend to use the Non-Gold profile with and set to the Home Xbox.

2. Sign into your other Non-home Xbox with your Gold Account.

The idea is that the console that you use non gold profiles on should be set to the home Xbox. This way you can sign into any other Xbox with the gold account and access gold while the other non gold profiles access gold from the home Xbox.
  7. Senpai Soul Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

You make the account with gold the other person home with the Xbox with no gold on it

Account with gold add it to xbox without a gold account make gold account home on that xbox pretty much it they get games and gold on both accounts afterwards
  8. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
  9. nextonex Win User

Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.

My xbox gold account's home xbox is the model S. This lets my Son play the games I have purchased.

I use the model X signed in as my gold account. This is my Son's home xbox.

My son uses the model S signed in as his gold account, this is MY home xbox

My daughter tries to sign into the model X (my son's home xbox who has a valid gold account) and it says she needs gold to play online or join a party etc. She should have access to gold because this is my son's home xbox who has an active gold subscription.
  10. ngocphi Win User

Being charged for what should be free.

You aren't a gold member you are silver or free if you are part of home gold only the account with the gold can queue xbox 360 games with gold games or as home gold doesn't carry over to xbox 360
Thema:

Xbox gold home

1. Xbox gold home - Similar Threads - gold home

2. Home Xbox/Xbox gold sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Home Xbox/Xbox gold sharing: Hello there I'm having Abit of a problem and it is that whenever I try to play like an online game it won't let me even though I own the game and I have my brother's account on my Xbox set to my...
  3. Another home xbox issue with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another home xbox issue with gold: Hi, so i have tried reading multiple threads now but cannot get the solution i need. I have 2 xboxes and i want to coop play with my kid using both. I have 1 gold subcription on my user and have...
  4. Why is my Home xbox not sharing gold with gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Home xbox not sharing gold with gamepass ultimate?: Hi there, Last night I was playing GTA 5, I'll spare you the details but I joined a party then my general location got leaked, my internet got turned off and now my xbox gold isnt working....
  5. If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other...: If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other non home xbox i sign into c6485b9b-e6ae-4a0b-8bc0-31d3201b9771
  6. Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member: I have what feels like it should be a simple set up. New Xbox Series S machine set as my Home Xbox. Family account set up so that my son has his own profile. I have purchased Game Pass Ultimate...
  7. People using My Home Xbox are no longer recieving the Gold Benefits

in XBoX Accessibility
    People using My Home Xbox are no longer recieving the Gold Benefits: I pay for Game Pass Ultimate on my account(). My dad has my gameshare so he can play games like Madden and Forza. Recently he has not been able to access parts of Madden that require Gold. I’ve...
  8. Home xbox is not sharing xbox live gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xbox is not sharing xbox live gold.: So I tried to put my Friends account on home xbox in my account, when I put the account on home xbox it says its good but when i try to play games with him, it says i dont have gold, can someone...
  9. Xbox Home/Gold/APP Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Home/Gold/APP Question: A bit of a question between friends recently raised the question of what setting an xbox as home really does. To my understanding it is basically saying I own this console and all purchases should...
  10. xbox live gold access on home console profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold access on home console profiles: I have xbox live gold and it works fine on my profile. I have set up home console so my son can use Gold too, if needed, and I do have age restrictions in place for him. When he plays Destiny 2...