xbox gold family sharing?

Discus and support xbox gold family sharing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have 3 accounts on my xbox me my friends (game sharing with him) also first on the Xbox before my brothers account and my brothers but for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReaverDragoonX, Oct 21, 2017.

1. xbox gold family sharing?

i have 3 accounts on my xbox me my friends (game sharing with him) also first on the Xbox before my brothers account and my brothers but for some reason when i set my brother to the family setting making both of other account on
    the home xbox he doesnt get the gold benefits why

:)

ReaverDragoonX, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Funky Jammer
    Funky Jammer Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Family Pack No Longer Available

Posted an hour ago.

Source: Gamer Syndrome

Funky Jammer, Oct 21, 2017
  3. BimmerJimmer
    BimmerJimmer Guest
    Digital Games

Here is the link for the info, not family sharing but benefits of 'home gold'

Xbox Wire

BimmerJimmer, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Vader1010Darth Win User

Xbox sharing

* Merged

* Original title: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Family Gold Pack

Or to make it easier:

When you add a family member to an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, you have to add it to the same console as the primary account holder. However, after you add that family member to your Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, they can recover their account on a different
    console and still remain a part of the Family Pack. AND The Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack gives you four 12-month Gold memberships for less than the price of two.
  6. TEST000005 Win User

Xbox live Family

If you mean a Family Gold Membership, ist not possible anymore. Family Gold is expired already. But, you could share your Membership with your Family on a Xbox One.
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Family Gold. How much time can you have on it at once?

Q: Everyone in my family is already an Xbox LIVE Gold member. Is there a limit to how long my Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack subscription can be?

A: An Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack subscription cannot exceed 36 months. If your family members have more than 72 months of Xbox LIVE Gold membership remaining combined when they are added to the Xbox LIVE Gold family pack, any remaining time on their subscriptions
    in excess of the 72 months will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund for any time beyond 72 months.

-

Taken from the family pack FAQ.

-

www.xbox.com/.../FamilyPackFAQ
  8. Photonimus Win User

Granting Allowances for a Family Pack Gold Membership.

Family was removed partly because the Xbox One will have the new home gold feature, which is even better than family gold.
Thema:

xbox gold family sharing?

1. xbox gold family sharing? - Similar Threads - gold family sharing

2. Sharing gold subscription with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing gold subscription with family: Hi We recently upgraded from Xbox one to Xbox series X, myself being the main account holder I transferred data with all the settings, games etc over including my family account and their...
  3. Game pass or Gold account for family sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass or Gold account for family sharing: Is there an account such as Ultimate Game pass or Xbox Gold that alows family sharing on diferent consoles? My kids have their own consoles and idealy I would like a single account that allows...
  4. Family sharing Xbox Live Gold Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing Xbox Live Gold Ultimate: Just got an Xbox Series X yesterday (somehow) and have an Xbox One X still. I set up the Series X and made it the home console. My kids’ accounts are added to both consoles. The problem - my son...
  5. Game Sharing with family via XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Sharing with family via XBox Live Gold: I recently bought Forza Horizons 4 Ultimate in the sale, expecting it to be shared with my two sons for them to play. However, it doesn't show up as being owned by my elder son in his XBox App or...
  6. I have 3 xbox consoles in the family, can games pass ultimate and/or live gold be shared?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 3 xbox consoles in the family, can games pass ultimate and/or live gold be shared?: I wish for my family to all play online together can the xbox game pass ultimate be shared ? If not the 2 adults will only need a live gold account for online game play. Will each adult/console...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Family Sharing Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Family Sharing Question: Right now, I have two Xbox consoles in my home, one with only my account and another with my kids accounts. We share the online purchases and downloads from Game Pass on both Xboxes. If I upgrade...
  8. Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox: I have an Xbox One S. I have set it up with my account as the primary, and set as the home Xbox under my account. My son has a child account that is also on the Xbox, I've authorized him to use...
  9. Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected: My Xbox one S randomly signed out and now we cannot access Xbox live gold through family sharing. The Xbox live gold membership is currently active. Any ideas how the family sharing can be...
  10. Xbox live gold subscription not sharing across family members

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold subscription not sharing across family members: I Bought xbox live 1 month subscription earlier today but it's only working on my account if anyone else tries to play an online game it just says that they need to buy an xbox live subscription,...