xbox gold family sharing?

Discus and support xbox gold family sharing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have 3 accounts on my xbox me my friends (game sharing with him) also first on the Xbox before my brothers account and my brothers but for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReaverDragoonX, Oct 21, 2017.

1. xbox gold family sharing?

i have 3 accounts on my xbox me my friends (game sharing with him) also first on the Xbox before my brothers account and my brothers but for some reason when i set my brother to the family setting making both of other account on
    the home xbox he doesnt get the gold benefits why

:)

ReaverDragoonX, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Funky Jammer
    Funky Jammer Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Family Pack No Longer Available

Posted an hour ago.

Source: Gamer Syndrome

Funky Jammer, Oct 21, 2017
  3. BimmerJimmer
    BimmerJimmer Guest
    Digital Games

Here is the link for the info, not family sharing but benefits of 'home gold'

Xbox Wire

BimmerJimmer, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Vader1010Darth Win User

Xbox sharing

* Merged

* Original title: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?
  5. TEST000005 Win User

Xbox live Family

If you mean a Family Gold Membership, ist not possible anymore. Family Gold is expired already. But, you could share your Membership with your Family on a Xbox One.
  6. Lone Wulf81 Win User

live membership?

that is what i have heard no family gold as its gold sharing one gold for the family
  7. Modified Soul Win User

What exactly was Family Sharing

"Family Sharing as it is" is unfortunately none existent, Family Sharing is a different service to what use to be the Family Gold plan and both are none existent at this stage, i do like that the 1 Gold plan covers an XB1 in its entirety for every profile
    on that console,

me personally i would prefer the Family Sharing plan over the old Family Gold plan if it ever come down to choosing one or the other.

Family Sharing was to share digital games among 10 people,
  8. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox live family pack asap

Xbox is planning to release a feature that allows you to share Xbox Live Gold with family members in the future to replace the family plan.
Thema:

xbox gold family sharing?

1. xbox gold family sharing? - Similar Threads - gold family sharing

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  9. xbox gold can’t share with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gold can’t share with family: I have xbox gold and I am the home xbox but one of my family members can’t use xbox live. This is weird because another family member can use it but it won’t share to this certain account. please...
  10. One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription: I have an XBOX gold account and have two family members linked to it. I can play with friends online, so can one of my children though the second child cannot and it asks for my child to choose a...