Xbox Gold Account Login problem.

Discus and support Xbox Gold Account Login problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I having a problem logging on to my Xbox 360 account. I have a Xbox live account and I can't access it. 56fd7091-325b-4d48-9ef2-e438abaa1d94 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Theophilus5, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Theophilus5
    Theophilus5 Guest

I having a problem logging on to my Xbox 360 account. I have a Xbox live account and I can't access it.

:)

Theophilus5, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Theophilus5 Win User

It’s not a wifi issue. I can’t logon to my account. It says I have my information is incorrect. The wifi is working.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

So when you log into your account on your 360 basically it is telling you that your password is incorrect.

Couple things to take into consideration especially if you have no issues signing into your account at account.xbox.com or account.microsoft.com

1. The password boxes on the 360s including the emulator on the Ones have a limit of 16 characters. So if your password is longer than 16 characters and you go to type in your password in the box it will stop at the 16 character and give you this error message
    because it does not see any characters after 16. Solution: Change your password to something less than 16 charcters

2. You have Two Step Verification turned on. The 360s do not play well with Two step verification for whatever reason. Solution: Turn Off two step verification or use your app password for the verification.

Let Us know if either one of these where the problem and it resolved your problem.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Sometimes I get a problem just like that but then I log in and it gets resolved
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Can you log into your account at account.microsoft.com this may give you some more info.
  6. MoejpPottorff Win User

Hi, can you elaborate your issue?
    I have a issue connecting to Wi-Fi can you help
Thema:

1. Xbox Gold Account Login problem. - Similar Threads - Gold Account Login

2. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  3. My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...: I have an old account which the Gt is ImnotJaco10 My credit info is still on that account, I’m not 100% sure that the email I thought was on it is, and I’ve been paying for gold for over 10 years...
  4. Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address: We have 2 xbox consoles in our house. One is Xbox Series X and the other is Xbox Series S. We tried using a single Gold Live account with a "Home Console". However there is too much conflict for...
  5. Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on: If I take my account of my Xbox series s and put it back on will I still have Xbox live gold 43a3fe04-2ed3-4f7d-85bb-b68c5098fab7
  6. Can I transfer my gold too. A new account if I delete my old account and keep my games I bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my gold too. A new account if I delete my old account and keep my games I bought: Can I keep my gold and games if I delete my account and start a new account 2404cb94-8baa-458a-a1fd-9ad12c142797
  7. New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...: This is a repost of my original post from March 2, 2023. I am reposting in order to get attention to this issue as it appears that many Microsoft account holders are having this same problem and...
  8. How do I activate my Xbox gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I activate my Xbox gold account: I have just joined Xbox 360gold account do I have to activate it and how do I get onto the games to download thanks 689370e5-8dae-4e50-a19d-ad9667192d8b
  9. New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...: I just recently created a new Xbox Live Gold Membership account associated with a new Gamertag. I created it to be able to play Elder Scrolls Online with the new account exclusively for just ESO....
  10. Create XBox Live Gold Account on PC. How can i login on my XBox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Create XBox Live Gold Account on PC. How can i login on my XBox?: I have create a XBox Live Gold account on my PC and now i wannt to login on my XBox but how i can do it? My XBox wannt that i ceate a new account but i have already use my code on my pc account...