Xbox goes down at the beginning of the shopping season, time to fall for this scam or buy...

Discus and support Xbox goes down at the beginning of the shopping season, time to fall for this scam or buy... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think that the timing of this is just a little too hokey. Right after Thanksgiving your Xbox goes down oh come on now give me a break. When you check... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by awetmedic, Nov 28, 2022.

1. awetmedic
    awetmedic Guest

Xbox goes down at the beginning of the shopping season, time to fall for this scam or buy...

I think that the timing of this is just a little too hokey. Right after Thanksgiving your Xbox goes down oh come on now give me a break. When you check the settings they say it's their problem not yours. So if you're addicted to Xbox games what are you going to buy for Christmas more the same or PlayStation? Xbox thinks that you're going to buy into the scam you've been indoctrinated into and you'll never wake up.

For me I'm watching on my phone.

:)

awetmedic, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Eggnogga Win User

Where is Dark Souls 2 Season Pass for the DLC?? Mirosoft Scamming Loyal Fans?

A "scam" is when you buy/purchase something and you do not get what it was you thought you were purchasing. This isn't a scam. If you buy the first DLC, you get the first DLC. A season pass may never come to the Xbox 360, or it may down the line. It
    is your responsibility as a consumer to buy what you want to buy. As you've already stated, you can buy them individually, starting with the first DLC now, or you can wait and hope a season pass does get released.
  3. DWoodbine Win User

Favourite Jaw Drop Moments in Games

GTA5. When you get high and get abducted by aliens then free fall back down.

Bioshock 1. Opening those big doors and walking down the stairs with Beyond The Sea playing then seeing Rapture for the first time.

The opening scene in The Last Of Us.

The Ending of Telltale The Walking Dead season 1.

Mass Effect suicide mission

Batman Arkham Asylum, when your tv goes static and you think something is wrong with your tv but then you are back at the beginning playing as the Joker captured the Batman and also all the scarecrow missions.
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Why always new members

It's not scamming. Things go on sale frequently (especially this time of year as the holiday season ramps up) and Game Pass Ultimate has been at $1 since the beginning, they only now just started the three month deal.

Also the EA Access and Discord Nitro promotions are open to new and existing members.
  5. Frank Wolf-4E9B2318- Win User

Season pass not working.

And because of it's a scam they even included the warning NOT TO BUY the DLC if you already have the Season Pass? Right. Call the press to investigate this...
  6. Davidw7310 Win User

BF3 Premium a waste of $60 *Not Confirmed*

It's a scam that's all it is your falling into the money trap if people buy this premium crap then dice & EA are just going to get worse & worse
Thema:

1. Xbox goes down at the beginning of the shopping season, time to fall for this scam or buy... - Similar Threads - goes down beginning

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. Xbox series S screen goes black on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S screen goes black on tv: When i boot up elden ring, my tv screen goes black. I don’t know what is causing this problem and I just got elden ring and I really want to play soon. c811b97c-ca0f-47c6-8797-48eabe41f1f2
  5. Thick pink band then goes green

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thick pink band then goes green: I have a thick pink and blue band across the lower half of my screen , it goes green when left for a while without use and when a game loads it is a green colour . Everything is all still readable...
  6. Desktop goes to power save using Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Desktop goes to power save using Xbox one: Hello. I have a dell desktop I use for gaming. I use Xbox one. It's works fine but sometime last week I let my nephews play. Don't know what happened but not my desktop goes into power save mode....
  7. Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...: My Xbox has a problem, when I try to update it it stops at downloading 3% then goes into verifying, when it completes verifying it shutdowns and doesn't restart back on....
  8. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  9. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  10. Is there a way to fix my controller when I tap the D pad my volume goes down and I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix my controller when I tap the D pad my volume goes down and I just...: I just bought the controller and I didn’t drop it either. 55637881-e95b-4e40-9ad9-370c671c7edd