Xbox gift card trouble

Discus and support Xbox gift card trouble in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi! We bought an Xbox gift card for $25 at Target. The receipt says that the card is activated but when we put the code in, we get the error “ This... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FireBacon916173, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Xbox gift card trouble

Hi! We bought an Xbox gift card for $25 at Target. The receipt says that the card is activated but when we put the code in, we get the error “ This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code.” Because our receipt says activated, Target won’t do anything further. Any suggestions?

:)

FireBacon916173, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can't buy from xbox /MS store ."oops don't know what happened there " message

I apologize for the trouble, if possible, you can also try using an Xbox Gift Card in purchasing games.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox gift card trouble

Gift cards are handled by a third-party. On the bottom of your receipt or on the card there should be an 800 number to call
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gift card trouble

5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox giftcards

As gift cards are disposable, and plastic is polluting as well as more expensive, it’s unlikely they will go back

You’re supposed to scratch the silver part with a coin, not peel it off if that helps

If you have trouble with a gift card, there is an 800 number on the receipt that you need to call, gift cards are handled by third parties, including support of damaged codes
  6. SgtGunner Win User

Target day 1 edition XB1 orders delayed

They'll offer you a nice $5 Target gift card for your troubles. I said don't bother.
Thema:

Xbox gift card trouble

1. Xbox gift card trouble - Similar Threads - gift card trouble

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  4. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  5. Xbox gift card difficulties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift card difficulties: I’m trying to redeem an Xbox gift card but keep getting the message “This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code” but I bought it awhile ago and am not sure who the...
  6. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  7. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  8. UK Gift Cards in USA

in XBoX Accessibility
    UK Gift Cards in USA: I want to know if xbox gift cards bought in UK be used in USA? 2bb24c48-3ef1-412f-8ddf-be855d3250e0
  9. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  10. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7