xbox getting kinda hot after 5-7 minutes

Discus and support xbox getting kinda hot after 5-7 minutes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is normal for the xbox one s to heat up after 5-7 minutes because im here playing madden and everytime i open up the game my xbox feels really warm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paul7184, May 26, 2020.

  1. Paul7184
    Paul7184 Guest

    xbox getting kinda hot after 5-7 minutes


    is normal for the xbox one s to heat up after 5-7 minutes because im here playing madden and everytime i open up the game my xbox feels really warm

    :)
     
    Paul7184, May 26, 2020
    #1
  2. Invader Verm Win User

    xbox getting kinda hot after 5-7 minutes

    You are quite welcome. Happy gaming!
  3. Paul7184 Win User

    xbox getting kinda hot after 5-7 minutes


    [​IMG]
    Is
    that good enough for the xbox?
  4. Paul7184 Win User

    xbox getting kinda hot after 5-7 minutes

    oh okay thank you so much i have been worried for the last 5 days cuz i rarely touch the top part of the xbox once again thank you so much!
  5. Invader Verm Win User

    xbox getting kinda hot after 5-7 minutes

    Does your Xbox have space around it to receive proper ventilation? I had an overheating issue in the past due to keeping an Xbox partially enclosed in an entertainment center.
  6. Invader Verm Win User

    xbox getting kinda hot after 5-7 minutes

    That looks good. The Xbox may feel hot around the vents, but that is normal as the heat is being ventilated. You should be maintaing normal function, unless the console shuta down from overheating that will indicate an issue. If you are not experiencing
    shut downs, it is most likely normal heat as the Xbox processes the games.
Thema:

xbox getting kinda hot after 5-7 minutes

Loading...
  1. xbox getting kinda hot after 5-7 minutes - Similar Threads - getting kinda hot

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...