Xbox gave my game to my other profile after I had been playing for a month

Discus and support Xbox gave my game to my other profile after I had been playing for a month in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game on Xbox one played for a month. Tried to get on today and it’s telling me to sign in with the profile that bought the game. It is by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hope86573, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Hope86573
    Hope86573 Guest

I bought a game on Xbox one played for a month. Tried to get on today and it’s telling me to sign in with the profile that bought the game. It is by the way. So I checked it out and it sent the game I bought to the other profile on the Xbox that I don’t play on at all. How do I fix it? I paid for that game. I want it back.

:)

Hope86573, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hope86573, when a game is purchased or redeemed by code it is linked to your account and cannot be transferred to another account.

Click on the link below and log in with the account you purchased the game from to see if it is in your purchase history.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

What may have happened in your case is that your account was the main one and you were being played from another account.
  3. paulom-6419517C-41AB Win User

Unable to Download 360 Information

I had this problem for several months and now I solved by going into my old Xbox 360, downloaded the profile there. After this, I was able to download profile when playing Xbox 360 games in my Xbox One.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox one help

My stepson has an xbox one that he has at my house. He gave me his passkey to get into his profile so we can play the games he has on it. last night my 5 year old son put the passkey in wrong to many times and now its asking for my stepsons email password... But here is the problem my stepson is in jail for another year and we hear from him about 1 time a month... I had bought the digtal Call of duty on his profile if i make another profile on the xbox will i be able.to play that game or do i have to buy it again?
    If the Xbox had been made the "home xbox" for his account prior to all of this happening then it will let you play games that were purchased on one account from another on the same xbox. But otherwise if it wasnt set as the "home xbox" beforehand then it wont.
  5. Chilli4023 Win User

xbox game pass sharing t family members

Hey, thanks for the reply. I have a profile on the Xbox, but I shouldn't gave to be logged in for other profiles on it to use my game pass.
  6. F15c Win User

Achievements not retroactively unlocking after down period

Ive had this issue with a few other games, after awhile it gave me the achievements but some games I had to completely restart my game for the achievements to load in hopefully it works for you! :)
Thema:

1. Xbox gave my game to my other profile after I had been playing for a month - Similar Threads - gave game profile

2. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  3. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  4. When i tried to download games from ms store, it gave 0x89235106 as a response

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to download games from ms store, it gave 0x89235106 as a response: response code : 0x89235106 b9288caf-5860-494e-b1b1-cd8fd2800d79
  5. If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region...: My friend gave me a game but it's for Argentina, can I change my region to get the game and change it back. I'm from Uk 3775030b-89e5-4930-92a4-a15dafabd74f
  6. Why does the game gave me error code 0x89245201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the game gave me error code 0x89245201: i used network transfer to copy a game from my brother's xbox series s to mine and after it's done I tried to open the game but it gave me error code 0x89245201 and i don't know how to fix it....
  7. Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...: So I tried buying minecraft and it gave an error after I gave my details and clicked buy. The error said it could not authorize payment yet charged me. I tried 3 times and it charged me every...
  8. I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game?: I recently just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and says so on my receipt yet after downloading it and the updates it still shows the base game and when I go to its game card it has a purchase...
  9. I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...: I got 10 digit code for xbox ultimate game pass, how to redeem this b34e02bf-4292-4311-a065-13623e5c514b
  10. I purchased Xbox game pass because I thought it gave me gold as well as the game pass, when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased Xbox game pass because I thought it gave me gold as well as the game pass, when...: I purchased Xbox game pass for £7.99 because I believed Xbox live gold was included, when I loaded my game it said I needed Xbox gold. So I went to upgrade to ultimate, when doing so I thought I...