Xbox Gamshare not working.

Discus and support Xbox Gamshare not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been gamesharing with the same person for the past 4-5 years and I have been having this one problem for about 2 years now, I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MemeMachine7, Jan 21, 2022.

  1. MemeMachine7
    MemeMachine7 Guest

    Xbox Gamshare not working.


    Hello, I have been gamesharing with the same person for the past 4-5 years and I have been having this one problem for about 2 years now, I’ve downloaded this game and all the DLC that came with it, only certain DLC work and others don’t. In “manage games and apps” I have everything installed no problem, but in game it says I still require a certain DLC to “download” and I’ve deleted the game and add-ons and also tried different ways of deleting the game and add-ons and nothing has worked, any solution?

    :)
     
    MemeMachine7, Jan 21, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox Gamshare not working.

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    In my experience, not all Activision DLCs are sharable. You'll need to purchase your own copy of those ones to play.
  3. MemeMachine7 Win User

    Xbox Gamshare not working.

    Side Note: The game in question is “Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3”, and only “Zombie Chronicles” and “The Giant” work, everything else including the actual DLC packs don’t work.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Gamsharing Question

    Gamesharing only requires that you set a console as your Home console. They would not have access to my of your account details unless you gave then your account information which is never a good idea.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Gamsharing Question

    Hi

    If you have given them your password, then they can certainly make purchases using your account information. They can't see your credit card number.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Is home xbox allowed

    If you have permission from whoever you are gamsharing with to make your console the home console to gameshare then yes. If not, then no.

    I'm not exactly sure I even understand your question... its kind of vague.
Thema:

Xbox Gamshare not working.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Gamshare not working. - Similar Threads - Gamshare working

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  7. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  8. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  9. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  10. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...