XBOX Gaming UI on PC

Discus and support XBOX Gaming UI on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing No Mans Sky with no issues since upgrading to Windows 11. Tonight it stopped launching, it would hang up on the intro screen and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaGonzales2, Nov 11, 2021.

  1. XBOX Gaming UI on PC


    I have been playing No Mans Sky with no issues since upgrading to Windows 11. Tonight it stopped launching, it would hang up on the intro screen and never boot to the main screen. After resetting the app, and the xbox app, i started it again and saw a window from the "xbox gaming ui". It was updating, it finishes to 100%, then it freezes the game still. Once i was able to get into the game and attempted to load my save, but it froze on a black screen again. Tried updating everything, still can't get it to work. When I reset the game, the gaming ui screen will pop up again, finish and dissapear but it is still frozen. After 3 hours im at a loss.

    :)
     
    JoshuaGonzales2, Nov 11, 2021
    #1
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

    XBOX Gaming UI on PC

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Joshua, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

    ______________________________________________________________

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    Then do the same for the Xbox app:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    ______________________________________________________________

    If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

    In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

    ______________________________________________________________

    If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

    If you're using Windows 10:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    If you're using Windows 11:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  3. JeremyHarris Win User

    Report - Next Xbox Debuting in 2012 At E3

    Don't jump the gun too much on the next console being shown at next year's E3 just yet.

    As for the "Windows 8 using Xbox LIVE" part, the whole "same UI" thing is just Microsoft integrating the Metro UI in more of their products. Zune HD and Zune Software have done this before already. Very doubtful that just because the next Xbox Dashboard
    and Windows 8 are using the Metro UI means Xbox LIVE will be on PC.

    Why have Xbox LIVE on PC when you have Games for Windows-LIVE?
  4. smileskybird Win User

    Let us choose!

    Even the Windows 10 PC version is less boxier than Xbox One's UI....
  5. smileskybird Win User

    My Flaws with the Xbox One Update

    Microsoft buries us in Updates. Take a look at how many system Updates Xbox 1 has had at launch, how many updates Microsoft software gets including Windows OS for PC's. A fix/change will likely come out soon rather than later.

    I love Windows 10 UI on Xbox 1. I'm sick of that Windows 8 UI. It's the fastest UI ever, which Xbox 1 has ever had. Navigating the dashboard with the controller, the dashboard loads those pages faster while navigating with the controller, than on any previous
    UI Microsoft has released for Xbox 1, ever. The Dashboard no longer focuses on 4 by 4 boxes littered on the UI. Windows 10's UI is a lot better faster and user friendly. And for those who say otherwise, I got a new PC 3 weeks ago with Windows 10, and the Windows
    10 PC version OS/UI is way more user friendly, the taa daa..... Start Menu. The taa daaa.... customize the start menu including re-sizing apps and choosing which apps you want on it.
  6. implantedwall14 Win User

    Anyone Find an Early Copy?

    PC gaming is actually superior in many ways. Modding, graphics, UI. I would get it on PC if I had my own and it could run it.
Thema:

XBOX Gaming UI on PC

Loading...
  1. XBOX Gaming UI on PC - Similar Threads - Gaming

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...