Xbox gaming app

Discus and support Xbox gaming app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good afternoon everyone, After installing Windows on a new SSD i can't install games on my old SSD's anymore throught the xbox gaming app. I suspect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LT Winters, May 13, 2021.

  1. LT Winters
    LT Winters Guest

    Xbox gaming app


    Good afternoon everyone,

    After installing Windows on a new SSD i can't install games on my old SSD's anymore throught the xbox gaming app.

    I suspect its because that folder already existed on my former windows drive.

    Problem is my New SSD is quite small and my other drives are huge, but everytime i want to install a game on there it just says: Administrator approval required for installation. (NOTE: This only applies to my old SSD's and not if I select my new one, so the issue isn't an administrator problem)

    Any ideas?

    Best regards,



    :)
     
    LT Winters, May 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

    It's the Xbox Game Pass Mobile App and not the Xbox App, it's only available on mobile devices. Here you go: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/apps/xbox-game-pass-...
    This is totally wrong. There are quests on the Xbox Mobile App and the Mobile Game Pass App....prior to my advice above, I specifically checked the Xbox App itself and there were quests on there!
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

  4. OpticRJames Win User

    Xbox PC games crash on launch

    Please also try to reset both the Xbox app and Gaming Services app.

    Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select the Xbox app, then click Advanced options. Click the reset button, do the same for the Gaming Services app, try launching the game again using the Xbox app, and see if it works.
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

    downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

  6. lllWormWoodlll Win User

    Unable to join parties on console companion on windows 10.

Thema:

Xbox gaming app

Loading...
  1. Xbox gaming app - Similar Threads - gaming app

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  10. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...